I was eating at sh1tpotle and witnessed a bunch of young nikkas fighting and came to conclusion that

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not only was there never a 'black community' but a black community can't exist. How? It can't.

This is a racist capitalistic economic system where we have no resources and depend on our oppressor for EVERYTHING! That combined with drug abuse, single parent homes, HIV rates, violence, toxic media = a non existing so called "black community"

I was eating shytpotle on the metro tech campus. Typical experience, horrible food and angry nikkas behind the counter as the workers. I'm sitting among a bunch of college kids thinking to myself "damn these kids are suckers, they still going to college to get a debtgree" but I mind my business.

I digress, but some high school kids (a pack of nikkas like Mel Gibson was talking about) start fighting. I'm almost 30 so I seen so many nikka fights I'm totally unphased. I'm just eating nonchalantly while everybody else is running to window getting their phones out to capture a potential Worldstar moment. The cops came, and that's when it was time to leave. I'm not getting hemmed up because these idiots decide to fight on a fukking rich cac and Asian campus.

On my walk back to this overrated office I thought to myself 'damn, nikkas been fighting forever. My grand parents got fight stories, my parents have fight stories, I have fight stories and now the new young kids are still scraping.

And then I connected it to a bigger issue. nikkas are going to be bottom feeders FOREVER! that magical day where we rise and come together won't happen . Why? Because it can't happen. This system is set up to totally decimate black progress.

Imo the war has been won, were seeing the results. It's over . If you're smart you'll do what makes u happy and detach yourself from this black thing. All it'll do is drain you.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Not only was there never a 'black community' but a black community can't exist. How? It can't.

This is a racist capitalistic economic system where we have no resources and depend on our oppressor for EVERYTHING! That combined with drug abuse, single parent homes, HIV rates, violence, toxic media = a non existing so called "black community"

I was eating shytpotle on the metro tech campus. Typical experience, horrible food and angry nikkas behind the counter as the workers. I'm sitting among a bunch of college kids thinking to myself "damn these kids are suckers, they still going to college to get a debtgree" but I mind my business.

I digress, but some high school kids (a pack of nikkas like Mel Gibson was talking about) start fighting. I'm almost 30 so I seen so many nikka fights I'm totally unwashed. I'm just eating nonchalantly while everybody else is running to window getting their phones out to capture a potential Worldstar moment. The cops came, and that's when it was time to leave. I'm not getting hemmed up because these idiots decide to fight on a fukking rich cac and Asian campus.

On my walk back to this overrated office I thought to myself 'damn, nikkas been fighting forever. My grand parents got fight stories, my parents have fight stories, I have fight stories and now the new young kids are still scraping.

And then I connected it to a bigger issue. nikkas are going to be bottom feeder FOREVER! that magical day where we rise and come together won't happen . Why? Because it can't happen. This system is set up to totally decimate black progress.

Imo the war has been won, were seeing the results. It's over . If you're smart you'll do what makes u happy and detach yourself from this black thing. All it'll do is drain you.
Thank the Democrat Party and their conditioning over the past 30 years of no accountability or personal responsibility within the black community.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles

I digress, but some high school kids (a pack of nikkas like Mel Gibson was talking about) start fighting.

I need a more elaborate description for comprehensive purposes. :jbhmm:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Ah, NYC school kids fukkery.....

When you ride the bus or subway when they get out of school :damn:

Last edited:

Nefrodamus

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#90'sgang
I been more focused on individualism lately
I identify myself with certain things because environments I was raised but I'm just not them