I was eating at sh1tpotle and witnessed a bunch of young nikkas fighting and came to conclusion that

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Not only was there never a 'black community' but a black community can't exist. How? It can't.

This is a racist capitalistic economic system where we have no resources and depend on our oppressor for EVERYTHING! That combined with drug abuse, single parent homes, HIV rates, violence, toxic media = a non existing so called "black community"

I was eating shytpotle on the metro tech campus. Typical experience, horrible food and angry nikkas behind the counter as the workers. I'm sitting among a bunch of college kids thinking to myself "damn these kids are suckers, they still going to college to get a debtgree" but I mind my business.

I digress, but some high school kids (a pack of nikkas like Mel Gibson was talking about) start fighting. I'm almost 30 so I seen so many nikka fights I'm totally unphased. I'm just eating nonchalantly while everybody else is running to window getting their phones out to capture a potential Worldstar moment. The cops came, and that's when it was time to leave. I'm not getting hemmed up because these idiots decide to fight on a fukking rich cac and Asian campus.

On my walk back to this overrated office I thought to myself 'damn, nikkas been fighting forever. My grand parents got fight stories, my parents have fight stories, I have fight stories and now the new young kids are still scraping.

And then I connected it to a bigger issue. nikkas are going to be bottom feeders FOREVER! that magical day where we rise and come together won't happen . Why? Because it can't happen. This system is set up to totally decimate black progress.

Imo the war has been won, were seeing the results. It's over . If you're smart you'll do what makes u happy and detach yourself from this black thing. All it'll do is drain you.

Agreed. Thats why you have to look out for you and yours, everything else is whatever.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles

Should check out the whole call when you get a chance.
pure comedy.:mjlol:

Oh, I've heard it. I'm just trying to get the visual that helped him define a group of a high school students as a "pack of nikkas like Mel Gibson was talking about". :jbhmm:

There had to be something that helped him determine this. Do tell, @DrX. :jbhmm:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
So you live next to house full of people who don't work, do drugs, have loud fights late at night, steal from neighbors cars and whatever.

If you could get them to something different what would it be?

Go to bed at night. Get a job. Stop breaking in cars. Sober up. Right?

Would they become rich within the next year? No. Would their personal problems clear up? Of course.

Same thing with the Black community. Doing the right thing will not eliminate white supremacy, but you will damn sure clear up alot of bullshyt in your neighborhood.

Quit worrying about white people fukcing with niqqas. They have been doing it pretty much since they met us. The only thing we can control is inside of us.

Black people are personally fukcing up and we simply don't have to do what we do.