I was Eighteen years old and I beat the dogshyt out of a 40 year old grown ass man you pussies ain't in my weight class.edit: bunch of p*ssy posts

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let me start off by saying I was abused as a young male early teen kicked out at 13 only to return with more venom until I stayed gone for good at 15.

Anyway story time I was 18 at my moms house phone happen to a ring a man on the other end after I said hello and I quote "Put your mother on the phone I said who is this? I said put your Mother on the phone I said ok hold on.

So I'm like oh this muthafukka I'm going to wait for his ass(my ex-stepfather) now mind you we've never spoken on the phone before, crazy right so that's why I didn't recognize his voice.

So I waited a hour or so got my friends clowning me Q you ain't gonna do shyt blah blah blah.

So he pulls up and I approached him got in his man to man and all,I said was look I'm 18 now don't talk to me like that anymore respect me and it goes both ways. He said out his mouth "Boy I will kill you" I hit that muthafukka so hard his glasses broke he instantly started to bleed out his right eye almost losing it in the process.

So I say all that to say this I went to therapy for the first time yesterday bruthas shyt is life changing trust me.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
78c3e53e-3294-48cd-a5c4-e24585440680_text.gif

f81d5503-4a80-4d76-87f2-d32b371a786c_text.gif

Gwoppo

All Star
Daps
Give us more stories…I’m bored

What key moment led to therapy

how was y’all’s relationship after this ie silent treatment, did he respect you, did he ever try you again, was he bytch made or did he show restraint out of respect for your mother, what did your mom say, how did it affect their relationship etc

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Give us more stories…I’m bored

What key moment led to therapy

how was y’all’s relationship after this ie silent treatment, did he respect you, did he ever try you again, was he bytch made or did he show restraint out of respect for your mother, what did your mom say, how did it affect their relationship etc
Well damn bruh a lot of questions no my mom was out there she did not want me to do it because sh knew I would of course she defended her p*ssy ass husband.

He was afraid of me after that as he shouldve been. No he used to abuse me as a child physically that’s why I’m impervious to any pain. He couldn’t show restraint I didn’t allow it. It wasn’t the first time I was going to get at him but my mom always blacked out.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
u proud of elder abuse :what:
What you mean the man was 39 how is that elder abuse?
Kids know who to try that shyt with. He had glasses huh. Probably built like a string bean too wasn't he :mjlol:

That was 29 years ago still reliving your demons
29 years ago you a funny dude I caught that and no being he was 39 and I was only 18 he was a grown man bigger than me at the time.
So when did you beat the dogshyt out of him?
When I one hit quit him for life.
Be proud of dysfunctional behavior brehs:francis:
No dysfuct is waiting till my father died to start physically abusing me.

When I tell y’all not you personally I’ll smack the shyt out of you no Ducktales your not in my weight class..