I was EIGHTEEN years old and I fycked my homie’s mom

TL15

Veteran
Daps
So let me start out by saying that it only happened once :whoa: but his moms had her eye on me for a while :myman: she was thick too :noah:

Anyway…

We was at the homies house and his mom’s man called and said he had to come by because he left his good cane at the house :mjlol: dude was frail with bifocals and demanded homie come outside when he finally got there.

Something went wrong and they started tussling. Moms came out and instead of breaking them up she motioned to the kitchen. I had her in there while they were fighting. Quick session :manny: I was 18.

I think he knows though because he cut me off a while ago but last I heard he started therapy or some shyt :lupe:

What about you guys? Any stories about smashing someone you shouldn’t have?

Oh and I beat the dogshyt outta that pyssy :blessed:

Sauce Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
hey, sometimes, the age is old but the puzzy ripe :ehh:
Beat the dust off them walls

giphy.gif

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
So let me start out by saying that it only happened once :whoa: but his moms had her eye on me for a while :myman: she was thick too :noah:

Anyway…

We was at the homies house and his mom’s man called and said he had to come by because he left his good cane at the house :mjlol: dude was frail with bifocals and demanded homie come outside when he finally got there.

Something went wrong and they started tussling. Moms came out and instead of breaking them up she motioned to the kitchen. I had her in there while they were fighting. Quick session :manny: I was 18.

I think he knows though because he cut me off a while ago but last I heard he started therapy or some shyt :lupe:

What about you guys? Any stories about smashing someone you shouldn’t have?

Oh and I beat the dogshyt outta that pyssy :blessed:

Spin threads:blessed: