I was invited to Da White Cookout. I have notes.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
it was...oddly mixed, even though it was a smaller gathering. Besides the Host family and a few of their relatives, it was myself, a Korean dude, a
mixed some kinda Latin couple, and an older white man who had some kind of accent I couldn't tall you what it was.
58b8a17cdd0895dd4b8b47ec

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Not a chance. You, however can ignore me.

If you are old enough to have been an adult in the 90s up until 2015, you know damn well that the average racist was quiet as a mouse pissing on cotton.

If you've been anywhere besides your hometown, then you know this was the case all over.

And, you know Donald Trump was their coming out party.
maybe you thought the average racist was quiet because you had deluded yourself into thinking most whites were your friend. that "few bad apples" shyt you spoke on. were you sleeping with white women during this time? be honest

no sir, you were just a sucker. and that's ok. but you have to realize it disqualifies you from serious political discussion. if you thought Donald Trump was their "coming out party" then you've completely forgotten about Bush I and II and know nothing about Reagan before that.

10-15 years from now you'll be finally coming around to the fact that the democrats you love to slurp weren't your friends either, and were in fact just as racist as the republicans. a fact the more intelligent among us realized, what, 50, 60 years ago?

well, learning the hard way at your own pace is ok for your own personal growth, but serious and sincere Black people can't afford you slow ass nikkas muddying up the conversation with your ignorance and naivety and stupidity. not anymore.

i'm saying this as a friend.

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
No music.

No baked beans.

No bbq.

No liquor.

Just berries, salad, and corned beef.

:camby:

:mjlol:
I’ve said it before but anyone who marries into a white family has either been raised by whites (which is completely understandable) or, has to suppress their blackness just to appease their in-laws. And I know that eats away at any black person’s soul.

An Irish friend mine invited me to one of their ‘cookouts’ years ago. Maaaaan, let me tell you. I knew straight away I could never be involved with white women seriously. They were polite and affable enough but everything was so bland: the music, food, atmosphere, ‘dancing’ (if you can call it that).

No wonder they drink so much: that’s what it takes to actually enjoy this flavorless affair. My spirit felt so incongruous, I could hear my ancestors shaking their head.

I’m sat there thinking “this is what you swirlers go through, just to be in proximity to whiteness? Is it really worth it?” :what:

No wonder I see so many Irish folk with black spouses. Once they get a taste of some actual exciting culture, they can’t go back. Made me appreciate our blackness even more. It just can’t be replicated.

I’ll be damned if I’m going to cookouts this bland. At least other cultures have ‘flavor’, so I understand if you marry a Hispanic, Arab, Asian etc… but white?

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
maybe you thought the average racist was quiet because you had deluded yourself into thinking most whites were your friend. that "few bad apples" shyt you spoke on. were you sleeping with white women during this time? be honest

no sir, you were just a sucker. and that's ok. but you have to realize it disqualifies you from serious political discussion. if you thought Donald Trump was their "coming out party" then you've completely forgotten about Bush I and II and know nothing about Reagan before that.

10-15 years from now you'll be finally coming around to the fact that the democrats you love to slurp weren't your friends either, and were in fact just as racist as the republicans. a fact the more intelligent among us realized, what, 50, 60 years ago?

well, learning the hard way at your own pace is ok for your own personal growth, but serious and sincere Black people can't afford you slow ass nikkas muddying up the conversation with your ignorance and naivety and stupidity. not anymore.

i'm saying this as a friend.

Fukced as many white women as I could manage. As many Black women too. Once a Cambodian. If I coulda found an Eskimo who was with it I woulda done that too.

That's not relevant to political discourse. How about you find something I said which is false, then we'll get specific.

Edit; as far as Reagan and Bush and Bush Jr.. those aren't the average racist. I'm talking about citizens.

You're saying the average racist citizen was saying the shyt in public that they say now? If you say yes to that then you're just lying or you weren't there.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Fukced as many white women as I could manage. As many Black women too. Once a Cambodian. If I coulda found an Eskimo who was with it I woulda done that too.

That's not relevant to political discourse. How about you find something I said which is false, then we'll get specific.

Edit; as far as Reagan and Bush and Bush Jr.. those aren't the average racist. I'm talking about citizens.

You're saying the average racist citizen was saying the shyt in public that they say now? If you say yes to that then you're just lying or you weren't there.
Of course they were saying the same shyt they’re saying now. But you were consumed with white p*ssy and living as a humanitarian then so you missed it. White p*ssy weakens not only the legs, son, but also the mind. That’s why you thought there were only a “few bad apples” running around. Remember that.

Thank god I’m here instruct and mentor you.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I NEVER would go to a function like that. If I'm the only brotha, and THEY on the food, then I'ma let em have it :hubie:

Glad you made it out okay. I remember reading on here about a black sista that went to an adult sleepover with all her white girlfriends. She ended up dead, they said suicide, but it didn't look that way and I don't believe none of them caught any flack or trouble for it either. She was a nice looking sista too.

Be careful going to THOSE types of events lmbo

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Of course they were saying the same shyt they’re saying now. But you were consumed with white p*ssy and living as a humanitarian then so you missed it. White p*ssy weakens not only the legs, son, but also the mind. That’s why you thought there were only a “few bad apples” running around. Remember that.

Thank god I’m here instruct and mentor you.

Nice bars good Breh.

Let's get back to particulars. Anytime I write something false, refute what I write with facts that disprove me.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Berry cobbler doesn’t sound bad and I guess corn beef could be cookout food, but how you have a cookout without no bbq, I don’t care if they is on the healthy tip

You can make somewhat healthy bbq food, sounds like they was just being lazy or didn’t know how to bbq

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Nice bars good Breh.

Let's get back to particulars. Anytime I write something false, refute what I write with facts that disprove me.
You’ve been wrong for too long now my friend.

But I’m here now. And from here on out, when the mood strikes me, I’ll take the time to set you straight. We are Brothers, after all.

Daps
Craziest cookouts/parties = Mexicans for sure. Music, liquor, weed, food, dancing...shyt is like going to a frat party, bar, strip club and buffet all at once.

Black folks have the best food and music but the energy is more relaxed outside of some dancing.

White parties...they have some bomb azz desserts, usually lots of beer and some liquor but the vibe isn't on the level of the others.

Wildest party I ever went to was at a Mexican friend's crib. Well his grandfather's house..Basically a ranch.

Got completely trashed and didn't realize it until I went to walk. Was standing around talking and drinking but something about that tequila hit my azz like a garbage truck. Fukked around and rode a little bull for like 2 seconds and then got chased by said bull. Luckily his uncles were cool as fukk.

Last edited:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
One of those events that you have to eat before you attend because you dont know what type of food will be there and how good it will be.

• Haha
Reactions: 2CT