I was invited to Da White Cookout. I have notes.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
In the south the food isn’t much different tbh. They basically grew up eating the food black people cooked. :mjpls:

Horseshoes vs cornhole usually.
Grilled vs smokers
Obviously the music.
And like OP said, they love them a fire pit year round.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Had one of these before in my previous neighborhood. The only black family was me and one other person. Couple of notes

• Food wasn't even close to being enough for the amount of people there
  • They love Buffalo chicken dip
  • Mostly cheap food like celery and ranch type of stuff and chips
  • They stopped talking politics when they noticed I was paying attention
  • Alot of small talk that lead to nothing
  • Several dogs that were no tied up annoyed me
  • No one looked fly or tired to but me and the wife
  • Don't recall any music playing
  • About 30% of them carried a gun on their hip
  • Few MEGA hats but they were surprisingly the nice ones

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
One of my neighbors moved away and had a house warming party at his place. Dude is a country white boy from Houston. I recall his "cookout" having a lot of smoked meats, deer, venison, hor'derves, jalapeno poppers stuffed with quail. The sides were decent. Bourbon, Tequila, etc.

Only a few white folks I'd trust with their cooking. They're typically Lousiana (Cajun), or Texan. One of my white friends makes suits and I've been to his ranch and he will make some dope stuff.

Other than that - white people that are foreign I'll trust. Have had Turkish / Lebanese food, but yeah average white is BLAND unless they actually learn how to cook.

This is probably why so many white folks are so enamored by Latin culture. It's White adjacent enough to be palatable but not TOO MUCH culture. Including their food.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
They doing you a favor by not playing music cuz its most likely gonna be some trash....

N711oir

All Star
Daps
58b8a17cdd0895dd4b8b47ec
:dead:

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:sas2: I'll say this i've dated white women.... :shaq: F*cked white women....

:what: but i have never seen in social normal settings a white couple conversing.... like what the f*ck do they talk about :why:

:ehh: i've seen mixed couples and have gone to their parties etc... usually if it's a black woman caucasian man the black woman is the more

:shaq: dominate of the two :mjlol:

:wow: when it's the white woman and one of our brothers she is the pawg queen she was raised to be :blessed:

:comeon: most of those parties i've found to be just opportunities for them to get deliriously drunk, and they are getting hard ons to do and or

say something racist in front of you and get you to react and or acquiesce not usually the white women just their inbred cave companions:beli: