I was thinking the take care sample was from Ja Rule

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
turns out it was from Gil Scott Heron on Jamie XX's mashup collabo "were new here"

Im figuring I'm late figuring it out but it really did sound like Ja, this is for the brehs that don't know either

Edit: also could it be argued drakes use of sampling is on point with kanye's? As much as I don't like him his sample selection is on point

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
turns out it was from Gil Scott Heron on Jamie XX's mashup collabo "were new here"

Im figuring I'm late figuring it out but it really did sound like Ja, this is for the brehs that don't know either

Edit: also could it be argued drakes use of sampling is on point with kanye's? As much as I don't like him his sample selection is on point
why do y'all constantly give rappers credit for beats they have no hand in:gucci:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
why do y'all constantly give rappers credit for beats they have no hand in:gucci:
I'm talking about the selection of it, and the application, there's a lot of great beats that outshine the rapper, so really what I'm saying is like is he just as good as kanye on picking them out, or at least applying I'm not giving him credidation on the whole song

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm talking about the selection of it, and the application, there's a lot of great beats that outshine the rapper, so really what I'm saying is like is he just as good as kanye on picking them out, or at least applying I'm not giving him credidation on the whole song
even at that...these nikkas majority of the time are given top of the line beats from the jump. Unless they actually making them, alot of credit should not be given