parallax

Superstar
Daps
went to my first rock show back when kiss was doing one of their farewell tours in the 2000s. This one was in San Bernardino. When I tell you the degeneracy was nothing like I had never seen in a concert venue before, I'm being deadly serious. There were a bunch of fukking biking clubs there. And as we're waiting in line to go to the bathroom,(myself, my best friend, and his stepdad) these dudes are talking about all fukking sorts of crimes they committed from rape to murder. We get into the actual bathroom area and there's a dude fukking THE shyt our of the woman in the farthest left bathroom stall and the rest of the bikers are acting like it's no big deal. By this point I'm piss shy as a motherfukker. Didn't help they had those trough urinals there. So my friends stepdad used the urinal, and took us to the back of a building with noone and had us go there. Then we went and sat down where my mom and best friends mom were sitting. Ted nugent was the opening show(before it was commonly known just how much of a racist piece of shyt he was.) And he just shat on Janet reno for his show. Then the actual concert happened, and some crazy ass white people built a bonfire and started to jump over it. And all I could think about is that they put old yeller down for the same reason. It was a pretty good show beyond that though. And after the concert ended there was some sort of reverse tailgating because it took us a long ass time to get out of the parking lot

Daps
I like some Kenny Mason but I never heard of this song. Good looking :banderas:

Yeah I think im obsessed with him lol. This is off his new album, came out like a month ago, a lot of rock vibes. He's a really good performer too so check his show out if you get a chance

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
sounds dope OP.....I use to go to random shows at places like CBGBs and have rocked out myself. always had a blast. couldn't tell you half the bands names but those concerts were so fun :blessed:

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
went to my first rock show back when kiss was doing one of their farewell tours in the 2000s. This one was in San Bernardino. When I tell you the degeneracy was nothing like I had never seen in a concert venue before, I'm being deadly serious. There were a bunch of fukking biking clubs there. And as we're waiting in line to go to the bathroom,(myself, my best friend, and his stepdad) these dudes are talking about all fukking sorts of crimes they committed from rape to murder. We get into the actual bathroom area and there's a dude fukking THE shyt our of the woman in the farthest left bathroom stall and the rest of the bikers are acting like it's no big deal. By this point I'm piss shy as a motherfukker. Didn't help they had those trough urinals there. So my friends stepdad used the urinal, and took us to the back of a building with noone and had us go there. Then we went and sat down where my mom and best friends mom were sitting. Ted nugent was the opening show(before it was commonly known just how much of a racist piece of shyt he was.) And he just shat on Janet reno for his show. Then the actual concert happened, and some crazy ass white people built a bonfire and started to jump over it. And all I could think about is that they put old yeller down for the same reason. It was a pretty good show beyond that though. And after the concert ended there was some sort of reverse tailgating because it took us a long ass time to get out of the parking lot
Kiss isn't my type of music but I'm glad you had an....... interesting time :skip: