﹏﹏⛴﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
Supporter
Daps
I like the instrumentation from the clips. I'm neutral on the singer but it looks like an enjoyable fun performance from what you posted. :myman:

Blakbrew

Rookie
Daps
Don't you want a mother for your kids. Or just somewhere to bust nuts in. How can you take a goth woman in the house of the Lord for a wedding
You speaking from experience?

Tell us your story OG

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You speaking from experience?

Tell us your story OG
Observe and report. Doesn't matter what costume she puts on. Women that cater to the darkness, especially in a costume, have gone too far against the grain to be stable. This is literally in an accepted form of Cosplay. It's not Halloween everyday. A b**** and a costume becomes a whole new person. Possessed.

I say be careful. Your brother has warned you

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
-fukk a mime. Once I saw Elvira's titties on late night TV I looked more into it. Black & darkness isn't inherently evil, stop letting white people tell you it is.
You know Elvira was just a character fir television and she was a slut. Starting families with blowjobs is a mistake. Don't go goth, unless you need a boss.

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
Listen to the album Koi no Yokan. Most people say white pony is their best album but thats cap. Koi no Yokan fukking flawless and leans more into the shoegazey experimental side of the band

Koi No Yokan to me is their best album post Chi Cheng era