Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I saw them in early 2000 with Rolling stones, Isley Brothers, the Who, Rush.

Isley Brothers>>>>>>>>>> :wow:

All for a 10 dollar ticket from the grocery store.

The infamous Sars Stock concert. Oh and Justin Timberlake who got piss thrown at him and this was at his height :skip:
my first rock concert was AC/DC in 1989:patrice:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I always wanted to make a thread on how music has been desegregated. 10-15 years ago, they were much fewer Black people listening to rock music and attending concerts and you were probably called a cac for it. Nowadays, there's a ton of Black people attending rock concerts and listening to rock music. And you're considered normal now. It's beautiful to see
I made a thread some time ago about some of our young black musicians. There's more variety in the styles of music you see us in than before.

I also count turnstile because they have a black band member. And then there's H.E.R. who will get on the stage with her guitar and just do the damn thing.

:wow:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Traditional women don't suck your dikk like a goofball through a high powered vacuum :mjtf:
They all gonna stop sucking as much dikk at the same rate once you have a family so why does it matter.

Gothic is to close feminism. Very cllse to womanism. You'd be wise to heed these warning and stop thinking like a simp. Simps tolerate nonsense to get laid and with a goth, you will be tolerating nonsense in exchange for above average headaches