JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
I made a thread some time ago about some of our young black musicians. There's more variety in the styles of music you see us in than before.

I also count turnstile because they have a black band member. And then there's H.E.R. who will get on the stage with her guitar and just do the damn thing.

:wow:

:wow: Thanks for introducing me to all these artists. I fukk with Shaboozey now cause of Beyoncé but the rest I haven't heard of

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
youre right but weird chicks are Different and have a higher predisposition for mental illness
Went to school with a red head goth and everyone used to treat her like an alien. I would kick it with her and watch family guy season 1 in the rec room. After highschool she looked dead on like Christina Hendricks. Big thick t*ts and ass. Pretty face and natural red head. Ran into her on public transit. I spent a healthy amount of time beating those guts after.

So many chicks that were weird were slept on...

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Don't you want a mother for your kids. Or just somewhere to bust nuts in. How can you take a goth woman in the house of the Lord for a wedding
Nikka, fukk gawd :demonic:
They all gonna stop sucking as much dikk at the same rate once you have a family so why does it matter.

Gothic is to close feminism. Very cllse to womanism. You'd be wise to heed these warning and stop thinking like a simp. Simps tolerate nonsense to get laid and with a goth, you will be tolerating nonsense in exchange for above average headaches
Who the fukk said anything about making a family :why: y'all just project your personal values and lifestyles onto others, I swear

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
Been to many. I fukk with a lot of genres. Shuffle on my phone would go from Stevie Wonder to Wu Tang to Iron Maiden to Madonna to Smashing Pumpkins etc.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Nikka, fukk gawd :demonic:

Who the fukk said anything about making a family :why: y'all just project your personal values and lifestyles onto others, I swear
I see so you treating these women as disposable based on how they look and act. Kinda the point I was making. I wouldn't sell a rock concert by saying there are black Gothic women there. Kinda like........yay.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
They all gonna stop sucking as much dikk at the same rate once you have a family so why does it matter.

Gothic is to close feminism. Very cllse to womanism. You'd be wise to heed these warning and stop thinking like a simp. Simps tolerate nonsense to get laid and with a goth, you will be tolerating nonsense in exchange for above average headaches

Stop shytting up this thread you dont know wtf you talking about :mjlol:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Went to school with a red head goth and everyone used to treat her like an alien. I would kick it with her and watch family guy season 1 in the rec room. After highschool she looked dead on like Christina Hendricks. Big thick t*ts and ass. Pretty face and natural red head. Ran into her on public transit. I spent a healthy amount of time beating those guts after.

So many chicks that were weird were slept on...
:myman: