"I Would Cut Jameis Winston Today.......I Would NOT Want Him On My Team" - Shannon Sharpe

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
These dumb ass nikkaz always say this bullshyt

“Tom Brady took the exact team Jameis had and won the Super Bowl”

Wtf :dahell:

Bucs added Tristan Wirfs & Antoine Winfield Jr in the draft, two instant impact All-Pro talents and added Fournette, Gronk, and AB as free agents

Do nikkas really think Brady was finna win a chip with Demar Dotson & Donovan Smith as his bookend tackles with a backfield of Rojo & Dare Ogunbowale??? :mjtf:
Didn't he get running backs also? Something that was lacking in Tampa.

Then he got his favorite TE and a new line. People are retarded. You just have to acknowledge it:manny:

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Didn't he get running backs also? Something that was lacking in Tampa.

Then he got his favorite TE and a new line. People are retarded. You just have to acknowledge it:manny:
Yeah they got Fournette. Tom got everything he needed/wanted in Tampa

Jameis got major flaws as a QB but by the time he was on his way out of Tampa in 2019, the defense was pretty much coming on strong but they still had failed to give dude a run game or dependable o-line

Jameis’ high volatility exacerbated Tampa’s personnel problems but that team was nowhere near the same in 2019 as it was in 2020 :heh:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
Respect but nah most NO fans are team Jameis. fukk bytch ass Dennis Allen. Him, Pete Carmichael, and Loomis needs to be fired. Im glad the team as whole not just Jameis made that decision to give J Will a TD. We have seen so many times Kamara and company make real nikka runs and no diss to Taysom but he's the one that get the goaline TDs or Carr gets throw them. Besides they fukked Jameis over. Had dude out there playing with a fractured back and bad knee with no weapons but DA blamed him for our struggles. Carr came in with loaded weapons, sucked ass, but got babied like a mfer. Im glad Jameis got his "fukk you DA" moment and i wish him well wherever he goes next :salute: Bruh was a solid teammate and embraced the city like a real one

Dumb ass reasoning from a dumb ass fanbase. Aints fans DESERVE Jamei’s dumb ass