"I would definitely never ever bury Triple H’s wrestling talent"

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I say this with no bullshyt or hate, but there at least 7 HHH matches I can go back and watch. Meanwhile there is only 4 Hart matches (Owen from WM10 and summerslam 94, WM 13, and the owen tribute match from nitro with he who must not be named)

images

WC_Wolfpak

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Always liked the HHH vs Rock match from Summerslam '98. Great buildup and it also was a ladder match for the IC Title. HHH went in as the face and Rock as the heel, but while watching this match, the crowd was slowly rooting for the Rock as was I. If you can find it, watch it and see what I mean. Maybe not a great match but damn sure entertaining.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
HHH never gave HBK his best match tho.

You can probably go down the whole roster and compare the two and their mutual opponents and HBK almost ALWAYS has the better match. :smugcena:

Few would disagree with this...but thats a much different statement than saying that HHH never had good matches.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Jericho always on his :troll: game these days :laugh:

Stays fukking with the IWC.

You think he was trolling? Do you know what trolling means? Get real, I dont see how anything he said is disputable, and Im not even an HHH fan like that.

HHH has had countless great matches --- matches that Jericho has participated in (probably the main reason why Y2J stepped in. He felt personally insulted by bret).

Two things...bret probably wasnt watching WWE during HHH's strongest run "00-'01...and he still has lingering animosity towards him from past heat. Whatever the case, Jericho was right on the money. I dont know how this is even a debate. HHH is a great worker, no matter what your personal opinions are of him.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Why the ass kissing picture if you agree with Irvine then?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
You think he was trolling? Do you know what trolling means? Get real, I dont see how anything he said is disputable, and Im not even an HHH fan like that.

HHH has had countless great matches --- matches that Jericho has participated in (probably the main reason why Y2J stepped in. He felt personally insulted by bret).

Two things...bret probably wasnt watching WWE during HHH's strongest run "00-'01...and he still has lingering animosity towards him from past heat. Whatever the case, Jericho was right on the money. I dont know how this is even a debate. HHH is a great worker, no matter what your personal opinions are of him.

Countless? He nevered mattered on the WM stage...people were chanting boring at him in his prime..him vs Michaels ended to BULLshyt chants at Mania 04..he cant even talk about his Benoit matches which is a big part of his career. Cripple H is wrestling stat..not a wrestling legend.