Albums I would like your reviews! If you like 90's Hip Hop you won't be disappointed! excLUsiv aka LOU aka Lou One aka ONE aka Fly Filthy aka …

Daps
The Coli is my favorite forum. Being that as it may I'd like your reviews on my projects. What would The COli say?

I posted some music/beats/Instrumentals awhile back, but I added more projects for review. I got more projects in the chamber as well.

Hope Ya'll enjoy!

All the music is currently free or pay if you like! @Art Barr
@KingsOfKings @Sccit
@Juggalo Fred @Crumple

excLUsiv aka LOU aka Lou One aka ONE aka Fly Filthy aka LOUper aka Looper aka loXper aka’s for days

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You need a publicist.

Posting your music here.
will not be.
of much help to you as a draw.

Thank me later.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
30 minute mixtape. As ONE 90’s sample based beats

@Art Barr
@KingsOfKings @Sccit
@Juggalo Fred @Crumple

So far.

Six minutes in.

I think this is really cohesive sonically. You show good mastery of filtering and chopping from what i hear in my phone. Have not listened on my watt king to know thevlow end yet. As far as chops, beat juggles and triggers rhis is really dope.

soundly dope.

now take it down. As nikkaz steal shyt here.

Art Barr

Daps
Dope ass beats breh. This is definitely some shyt i can drop the top and hit the highway with or sit on the patio drink and vibe to:salute:
Thank you! I appreciate u setting a scene to it and taking the time!
Vibe'y.

The elements to this are dope.
I have not put it on my watt king.
To hear the low end yet tho.
So far dope tho.

Art Barr

So far.

Six minutes in.

I think this is really cohesive sonically. You show good mastery of filtering and chopping from what i hear in my phone. Have not listened on my watt king to know thevlow end yet. As far as chops, beat juggles and triggers rhis is really dope.

soundly dope.

now take it down. As nikkaz steal shyt here.

Art Barr
Thanks for all the feedback. I’m happy I passed your initial tests, Art Barr! Interested in your take on the bass. The mixes are a bit different per project.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Thank you! I appreciate u setting a scene to it and taking the time!

Thanks for all the feedback. I’m happy I passed your initial tests, Art Barr! Interested in your take on the bass. The mixes are a bit different per project.

No doubt

Still have to put this on my wattking. To hear it the right way.

Art Barr