I wouldnt give any of these nikkas my p*ssy if i was a girl - sad bunny "they/them"

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
tumblr_newqg7IiBk1rj8afuo4_500.gif

full

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
My wife’s at a birthday brunch with her friends and I just booked three trips for us. I’m doing research on Sedona AZ as we speak. And I just cut the grass and put together a bike for my nephew’s birthday. 🙌🏽

Y’all sitting around on a Sunday talking about a stranger online while I’m booking trips. 😂

Don’t worry. She knows I’m a troll. 😉

Anyways. Who’s ever been to Antelope Canyon, the Grand Canyon or Horseshoe Bend? I need advice 😏

Go hike the grand canyon in July maricon

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
My wife’s at a birthday brunch with her friends and I just booked three trips for us. I’m doing research on Sedona AZ as we speak. And I just cut the grass and put together a bike for my nephew’s birthday. 🙌🏽

Y’all sitting around on a Sunday talking about a stranger online while I’m booking trips. 😂

Anyways. Who’s ever been to Antelope Canyon, the Grand Canyon or Horseshoe Bend? I need advice 😏

That’s nice that you’re doing all that for her but does she know your trolling is borderline homosexual? You’re here on a Sunday acting gay on the internet you’re no better kid. Enjoy your trip though really.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps

Aka she stayed there for pics/ evidence and left early, hoes before bros

And what time zone you in? Brunch? :what:

Last edited:

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps

:wow:

You should hack that switch breh.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
That’s nice that you’re doing all that for her but does she know your trolling is borderline homosexual? You’re here on a Sunday acting gay on the internet you’re no better kid. Enjoy your trip though really.
That post was from days ago. I barely posted today.

I went to the gym. Went for a bike ride. Put together a bike for my nephew. Walked my dogs. And booked these trips.

She knows I’m crazy. She gets mad because I troll too much in real life too :dead:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Aka she stayed there for pics and left early, hoes before bros
Nah.

Her and her friends will be there all day posting pics and videos in their IG stories. And then she will begin drunk texting me. And then she will start checking my location being nosey

“Why are you at Acme”

“Did you feed the dogs”

“Take a shower so we can have sex when I get home”

And she she will come home and fall asleep and not give me any p*ssy with her drunk ass 😅

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
New York
That post was from days ago. I barely posted today.

I went to the gym. Went for a bike ride. Put together a bike for my nephew. Walked my dogs. And booked these trips.

She knows I’m crazy. She gets mad because I troll too much in real life too :dead:
:pachaha::salute: You good in my book, breh.