I wouldnt give any of these nikkas my p*ssy if i was a girl - sad bunny "they/them"

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
That’s nice that you’re doing all that for her but does she know your trolling is borderline homosexual? You’re here on a Sunday acting gay on the internet you’re no better kid. Enjoy your trip though really.
That post was from almost a week ago.

I barely posted today.

People are just obsessed with me and project their gay thoughts on me.

I will enjoy my trip. All four of them. 😉

Lord Beerus

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
qmN8KzA.gif

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
@Sad Bunny my guy..... but this is what happens when keeping it troll goes wrong.....there's no coming bak from it.

RIP homie I'll send some nice flowers your way
Yeah. Sometimes I don’t gay troll for months but I’m always tagged in some gay shyt. It comes with it but oh well :manny:

It’s the internet. It doesn’t bother me. I just be laughing while working from home 😅😅

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
My ignore list popping right now 😅

People really woke up and started talking about me today which I find funny.

“You are ignoring content by this member.” 🤌🏽

I got 0 people on ignore.

even the people who I know what they are.

u should remove them n go extra hard on some beast code shyt since the M.O.

fukk em dawg. there's a handful of people who I would classify as "agents" who roam freely. I can't stomach them and wish they weren't here; but they are. I usually ignore them but every one in a while I go in on them.

@ORDER_66 comes to mind off rip. I can't fukking stand this sellout bytchmade phaggot. especially cause he rep's my "city" more or less and is OG status with a lot of reps n daps.

but then I just remember this place is diverse as hell so it is what it is.

U smart enough n regular enough in my eyes where these people shouldn't fukking matter enuff to even warrant the ignore. But I'm not normal and got kevlar skin ....

pardon my rambling I had a good ass day :russ:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I got 0 people on ignore.

even the people who I know what they are.

u should remove them n go extra hard on some beast code shyt since the M.O.

fukk em dawg. there's a handful of people who I would classify as "agents" who roam freely. I can't stomach them and wish they weren't here; but they are. I usually ignore them but every one in a while I go in on them.

@ORDER_66 comes to mind off rip. I can't fukking stand this sellout bytchmade phaggot. especially cause he rep's my "city" more or less and is OG status with a lot of reps n daps.

but then I just remember this place is diverse as hell so it is what it is.

U smart enough n regular enough in my eyes where these people shouldn't fukking matter enuff to even warrant the ignore. But I'm not normal and got kevlar skin ....

pardon my rambling I had a good ass day :russ:
I never used it before. But it’s fun because there are literally people who tag me or diss me every day and I’ll never know it.

I have thick skin too :dame:

Trust me. I literally be laughing at these clowns. I always let them know I’ll prove whatever I say with receipts yet they always go radio silent. I love it.

It’s a great feeling :ahh: