I wouldnt give any of these nikkas my p*ssy if i was a girl - sad bunny "they/them"

KGlock

All Star
Daps
I put that fagggot on ignore specifically and now you fools are quoting him making threads on what he's saying :beli:

Ignore that clown and keep it moving, buddy said the hard R n word and was banned for like one whole day and was released out. :unimpressed:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
Y’all real life basement dwellers

You must of NEVER been to a black brunch

ay brehnary u was a young philly trench veteran. U ever been to NET CBDS before?

If so i know u know bout them Liu and Carl saturday brunches :ohlawd:

Shyt made being locked up feel like being at a damn resort for a moment every weekend ngl dem boys could throw the fukk down.

Between that and roast beef with shepherds pie they would hook up had to have the official chef feelin a real type a way. :lupe:

How u let the C/O's run circles around u at ur own gig :mjlol:

That weekly saturday and sunday ether had to have ma seriously questioning her path in life.

Lord Beerus

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
I did the same thing. Pics and music and people even had my social media on here before I deleted it.

You’re either a Cac or an antisocial weirdo that never goes outside.

How don’t you know about brunch of all things :mjlol:

We all know about brunch, you aren't special mulatto.

@Pseudonym is a black mother, and is one of the kindest people I have seen on this site. I've seen her pics, and she is a black woman. If you don't think so, ban bet her. But you won't smh.

How can you call her a cac, when you're a half cac yourself. Just say she got you in your feelings :dead:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
We all know about brunch, you aren't special mulatto.

@Pseudonym is a black mother, and is one of the kindest people I have seen on this site. I've seen her pics, and she is a black woman. If you don't think so, ban bet her. But you won't smh.

How can you call her a cac, when you're a half cac yourself. Just say she got you in your feelings :dead:
fukk you and her. Idgaf nikka :umad:

She should mind her business next time instead of jumping on talking shyt about me. :mjlol: