I wrote a haiku poem for brokephibroke during my exile. whom i have developed romantic feelings for

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I developed romantic feelings for her. I'm a passionate person that's highly rational and irrational at the same time. I know what y'all thinking. "yo X man why are you falling in love with some random chick that you don't even know like a fukking simp?"

We have absolutely nothing in common and we clash alot, but something about her intrigues me.

The answer is simple...Maybe I'am a simp? fukk it...somebody gotta be a simp, somebody gotta take that charge. I have a romantic side to me. I have a woman hating, woman basing side and a romantic side. Im actually a lover at heart.

I been dabbling in poetry. I'm a artist. I want to be creative across the board. I like poetry esp romantic poetry. I'm a big soul music fan and love the way they write lyrics about love. You don't see that anymore. I like playing with lyrics and might start writing love songs .

I wrote a haiku specially for @BrokePhiBroke . I came up with a new nickname for her "phi phi" pronounced "fa-eye"

The rules for haiku is 5-7-5. the first line is 5 syllables. The second line is seven and the last line is five again.

New Orleans Black Queen
Rides A Bike To Her 2 Jobs
Hair Blows In The Wind

Last edited:

Daio

PS_UMTS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Little Rock
Billy-D_Approves.gif