I wrote a haiku poem for brokephibroke during my exile. whom i have developed romantic feelings for

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
MKNYraWSA2Kuk.gif

One

Moreese Bickham with the pistol
Daps
Yeah... when you start calling a suspension that didn't even last a week, from an internet forum an "exile" you're definitely delusional, you even contacted users to post threads while you were absent for like 72 hours so you didn't even spend any time away. It's gotta stop, for real, this shyt prevailed to the apex of you shouting self-hatred and now you've been given the opportunity to unravel yet again.

I can't even stay silent on this shyt anymore. Anybody with 1/17th of a wit can see what's going on here and recognizes that it has to stop. You're not even playing a character, you really believe these absurdities. There is no romance, this is no land to be exiled from, this is not a life, it's just a website, it's just a fukking website.

Ever since this dude got popular the Kent threads started dying, this is no coincidence, he filled that void as an entertaining socially awkward incel, somebody who can be mocked, pitied and taunted while it's disguised as legitimate fanfare and "love for Dr.X". Somebody get this dude, for real.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah... when you start calling a suspension that didn't even last a week, from an internet forum an "exile" you're definitely delusional, you even contacted users to post threads while you were absent for like 72 hours so you didn't even spend any time away. It's gotta stop, for real, this shyt prevailed to the apex of you shouting self-hatred and now you've been given the opportunity to unravel yet again.

I can't even stay silent on this shyt anymore. Anybody with 1/17th of a wit can see what's going on here and recognizes that it has to stop. You're not even playing a character, you really believe these absurdities. There is no romance, this is no land to be exiled from, this is not a life, it's just a website, it's just a fukking website.

Ever since this dude got popular the Kent threads started dying, this is no coincidence, he filled that void as an entertaining socially awkward incel, somebody who can be mocked, pitied and taunted while it's disguised as legitimate fanfare and "love for Dr.X". Somebody get this dude, for real.
i like your passion