Status
Not open for further replies.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I don't have a degree. Going back in June to finish my 55 credits for my Associates. Anyway, I just got into this program.
What the fukk, an associates only requires between 60-64. That means you have only taken 2-4 courses. You got a long way to go, you been putting that shyt off since you signed up on here. you need to start in January or stop talking about it.

Or just say you have done 3-4 courses. To say "I'm 55 credits away from an Associate" tries to imply that you are close. Thats about 2 years if your on Federal grants

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
What the fukk, an associates only requires between 60-64. That means you have only taken 2-4 courses. You got a long way to go, you been putting that shyt off since you signed up on here. you need to start in January or stop talking about it.

Or just say you have done 3-4 courses. To say "I'm 55 credits away from an Associate" tries to imply that you are close. Thats about 2 years if your on Federal grants
I switched my first major to a cert. My first major was IT and I took four of the classes required for the human services major already. Minimum requirements for that is 65 credits.

Also, I can't do anything until I file my taxes next month and get my W-2 form. Then, I can see about getting a grant.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I switched my first major to a cert. My first major was IT and I took four of the classes required for the human services major already. Minimum requirements for that is 65 credits.

Also, I can't do anything until I file my taxes next month and get my W-2 form. Then, I can see about getting a grant.
Why the hell are you switching majors in the middle of the FIRST SEMESTER? This is why some folks never make it through college. You should only be concerned with General Education requirements at the moment.

You be keeping a million excuses, and Im not buying that W2 shyt because the one for this years FAFSA is from last January, easily obtainable.

I come at you hard about this because you need to stop playing with school and do it if you are going to do it. Low key, I dont even think its a financial issue keeping you out, you got some mental hurdles to overcome. Because real nikkas go and get what they want, and I believe that if you wanted it badly you would be getting it :manny:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Why the hell are you switching majors in the middle of the FIRST SEMESTER? This is why some folks never make it through college. You should only be concerned with General Education requirements at the moment.

You be keeping a million excuses, and Im not buying that W2 shyt because the one for this years FAFSA is from last January, easily obtainable.

I come at you hard about this because you need to stop playing with school and do it if you are going to do it. Low key, I dont even think its a financial issue keeping you out, you got some mental hurdles to overcome. Because real nikkas go and get what they want, and I believe that if you wanted it badly you would be getting it :manny:
This was in 2014 when I did the IT major.

Status
Not open for further replies.