Ice Cube is realer than your favoite rapper.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
That one lame "Truth" is a cypress hill stan lol

Cube handled his business

Cypress Hill stunted on Ice Cube wearing his chain on stage talking mad shyt and Cube never did nothing.

I mean Cube was totally disrespected in LA and never tried to step to them with the hands or the guns.

B-real had a meeting with Solo right before the chain got snatched so it was going to happen

Solo could have easily kept the chain for himself and his own rep or sold it back to Cube on the low.

Now with that being said Ice Cube is still a real nikka and one of my favorite rappers also.

Ice T basically went on the radio and begged the mexican mafia not to kill cube because he was outta pocket.

B-Real had offical goons from the Pico-Union district and nobody would ever fukk with them.

No rappers are going to fukk with the Mexican Mafia seriously that doesn't make Ice Cube a sucker.

Nobody want's their head cut off with a chainsaw and thrown on the front yard of their mothers house.

Ice Cube is still a real nikka but he went against a much more powerful force in LA.

Cube is my nikka, that beef was squashed almost 2 decades ago, but it's still history.

I hate you fukk nikkas for trying to play me as a hater of the man when i'm a huge Cube fan also.

If you don't think i was bumping Ice Cubes music out my speakers as a kid your crazy.

Smitty Belafonte

All Star
Daps
Cypress Hill didn't do shyt but it was going to turn into a black vs brown thing in the streets ant the pen. And Solo and Kams beef wit Cube had nothing to do wit Cypress Hill. Man felt he was short changed and didn't get enough backing from Cube Nd Cube was dissing them at his live shows. Had nothing go do wit Cypress Hill.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Cypress Hill didn't lay a finger on Cube

They didn't wan't to hurt Cube they just wanted to stunt on him and they did it to the highest degree.

But i already made that thread so this debate is over and i would rather just post classic Ice Cube tracks.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Cypress Hill stunted on Ice Cube wearing his chain on stage talking mad shyt and Cube never did nothing.

I mean Cube was totally disrespected in LA and never tried to step to them with the hands or the guns.

B-real had a meeting with Solo right before the chain got snatched so it was going to happen

Solo could have easily kept the chain for himself and his own rep or sold it back to Cube on the low.

Now with that being said Ice Cube is still a real nikka and one of my favorite rappers also.

Ice T basically went on the radio and begged the mexican mafia not to kill cube because he was outta pocket.

B-Real had offical goons from the Pico-Union district and nobody would ever fukk with them.

No rappers are going to fukk with the Mexican Mafia seriously that doesn't make Ice Cube a sucker.

Nobody want's their head cut off with a chainsaw and thrown on the front yard of their mothers house.

Ice Cube is still a real nikka but he went against a much more powerful force in LA.

Cube is my nikka, that beef was squashed almost 2 decades ago, but it's still history.

I hate you fukk nikkas for trying to play me as a hater of the man when i'm a huge Cube fan also.

If you don't think i was bumping Ice Cubes music out my speakers as a kid your crazy.
Shut your weird ass up

nobody give a fukk about tha pico-union district, you real goofy sayin dumb shyt like that

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I like early 90s Ice Cube...His place in the game is overrated IMO...he played himself and turned to hollywood and i respect that acting and production hustle,few guys can make that transition successfully...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be fair, Cube destroyed Cypress Hill so bad that they're still salty:

I don't know why y'all think y'all slick
I don't know what rapper down wit your click
I don't know one bytch on your dikk
And I don't know one nikka bumping your shyt

Balan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So giving threats to white music executives is considered gangsta now?

Did Cube put any work on them streets? Lets not act like Cube had zero street cred before becoming a rapper.

And no I dont give a fuk about any of his "Gangsta" lyrics

Last edited: