Ice Cube is realer than your favoite rapper.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
There was a time, before he went mainstream, that this nygga was such a serious cat that he didn't really get enough but he adapted. Ice Cube used to be a angry ass nygga and u could feel it.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
So giving threats to white music executives is considered gangsta now?

Did Cube put any work on them streets? Lets not act like Cube had zero street cred before becoming a rapper.

And no I dont give a fuk about any of his "Gangsta" lyrics

What nygga had street cred that matters though? Lol

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
Cube had one of the greatest three album runs, made phenomenal music for the 90's, especially given the political climate at the time. Not to mention one of the greatest diss tracks ever.

I used to look at Cube as selling out w/ the family movies and all that. Once I got older, I realized there is a multi-hundred million dollar CAC family movie industry, but nothing centralized around a black family genre, I can't blame him for wanting to take advantage of that and make a decent movie. :manny:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
stop moving the goal post, u asked a question i answered. now stfu before i beat yo ass

Beat my ass? I'll send u on the run and have u running to mods like EVERYONE ELSE on this site, little guy.

Being from the street and getting your soul taken is not someone u should be mentioning. Ever.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's why I always respect for Cube :salute:. He was young and angry black kid back then.....won't back down to white folks.,