Ice Cube Updates Fans On New Album, Says It’s ‘85 Percent Finished’

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
The single was, but the album wasn't.

Outside of cohesiveness, Cubs big problem has been production.There is no way that anyone is giving him any push back on his music.

Cube during his heyday worked with a lot of "no name" producers. I'm sure most people don't remember Thorcha Chamba or Madness 4 real... etc.. but he made gold. It's his fukking flow.

Sean7

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cube during his heyday worked with a lot of "no name" producers. I'm sure most people don't remember Thorcha Chamba or Madness 4 real... etc.. but he made gold. It's his fukking flow.
I don't know the Bomb Squad did his whole Amerikkkas Most Wanted Album and Muggs did quite a bit for him early on (Predator mainly). Sir Jinx did a lot of Death Certificate.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love

I'm saying, whoever is in charge of the production post-Raw Footage has been very hit or miss.

and nobody cares enough to tell Cube, "nah man, this is wack.... let's re-do this"

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Of course he's making a new album. Doing business with MAGA isn't that profitable. So he's gonna leech off his loyal music fans by releasing another half assed album.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Who is clamoring to hear tough guy talk from 54 yr old Ice Cube? Who wants to hear an Ice Cube rap album in 2024???

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who is clamoring to hear tough guy talk from 54 yr old Ice Cube? Who wants to hear an Ice Cube rap album in 2024???

I am

I want to hear him talking about robbing & shooting people from the perspective of a 54 year old and how he got stuck in that predicament.

I would like Ice Cube to take us on a journey and give the audience top tier storytelling of a man who did 30 years in prison. He gets out has trouble transitioning to life after prison. He’s outdated, and doesn’t have basic computer skills. He can barely work a smart phone. The lure of criminal life is so tempting.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
I like Ice Cube. One of my favorites but, he hasn't made or been part of a good album since '96 (Bow Down). Everything since has been mostly miss rather than hit with a few good single tracks sprinkled in between them.

I wouldn't expect this to be anything good.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
85%?
carl.png
:laff: