ICE Gestapo - 6/12: families placed in WW2 Japanese internment camps to be hidden from the press

19-

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
so what you are saying is that people of latin america have more pressing issues than the state of black people in their countries, ok
:gucci: are you illiterate? their governments and pro-government forces use violence to prevent reporting on police brutality, including that against black central americans. there isnt a strong media structure there like in america so trying to directly compare media coverage between them is useless.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
:gucci: are you illiterate? their governments and pro-government forces use violence to prevent reporting on police brutality, including that against black central americans. there isnt a strong media structure there like in america so trying to directly compare media coverage between them is useless.

so you are saying that if it wasnt for government oppression they would be covering police brutality against black people?.....................ok

19-

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
so you are saying that if it wasnt for government oppression they would be covering police brutality against black people?.....................ok
i dont deal in what ifs, i deal in reality. it is impossible to cover police brutality of any kind in central america. its not like america where you can go an interview a victims family. you try to do that in el salvador and honduras the witness and journalist will get silenced, arrested or killed

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
i dont deal in what ifs, i deal in reality. it is impossible to cover police brutality of any kind in central america. its not like america where you can go an interview a victims family. you try to do that in el salvador and honduras the witness and journalist will get silenced, arrested or killed

yeah, ok

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Whatever you say Mr split vote and vote for conservatives.:scust:

When I say split the vote there is a logic behind it, it’s based on the fact that both parties are racist and white supremacist

You can disagree with the logic but there is a logic to it

You on the other hand are on record saying you care more about the plight of illegal immigrants than black high school dropouts

So please explain the logic wherein you are more passionate and devoted to the plight of illegal immigrants than to black high school dropouts, it seems you and Geraldo are on the same page