ICE Gestapo - 6/12: families placed in WW2 Japanese internment camps to be hidden from the press

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You on the other hand are on record saying you care more about the plight of illegal immigrants than black high school dropouts

So please explain the logic wherein you are more passionate and devoted to the plight of illegal immigrants than to black high school dropouts, it seems you and Geraldo are on the same page

:duck:

:umad:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
How is police brutality against people of African descent (both in the United states and black citizens in Latin America) described in the Latin American media?
More what aboutism. English isn't your first language, but this isn't too hard to understand.

• Dap
Reactions: 19-

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
More what aboutism. English isn't your first language, but this isn't too hard to understand.

What is it that you think I’m having trouble understanding with my apparently low level English skills?

It’s not a what aboutism, it gets to the crux of the issue of Latin America having 500 year history of anti black racism, liberal c00ns like yourself have a hard time acknowledging that cuz then it would expose your c00ning

Why would black people fight so hard to make sure white supremacists be able to immigrate to America? Black liberals cannot answer that question without looking like c00ns

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
What is it that you think I’m having trouble understanding with my apparently low level English skills?

It’s not a what aboutism, it gets to the crux of the issue of Latin America having 500 year history of anti black racism, liberal c00ns like yourself have a hard time acknowledging that cuz then it would expose your c00ning

Why would black people fight so hard to make sure white supremacists be able to immigrate to America? Black liberals cannot answer that question without looking like c00ns
The issue being convered in that tweet is how the American media covers issues done by foreign governments compared to when we do it ourselves.

Thinking you're drawing a distinction between Latin American Culture and American culture is hilarious.

You're not actually making a point. Unless you're suggesting America has a less violent and systemic racial history than central America. :gucci:

• Dap
Reactions: 19-

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
The issue being convered in that tweet is how the American media covers issues done by foreign governments compared to when we do it ourselves.

Thinking you're drawing a distinction between Latin American Culture and American culture is hilarious.

You're not actually making a point. Unless you're suggesting America has a less violent and systemic racial history than central America. :gucci:

Speaking of high school, did you graduate from high school cuz you seem to lack basic reading comprehension

My point is very clear, that black people in Latin America are treated like shyt, media in Latin America is actually worse than the United States in terms of black people, the notion that it’s because of dictators is total bullshyt, it’s because of their 500 years history of white supremacy, that’s why I wouldn’t cape for how people in Latin America are treated in the American media

Capish?

Admittedly I didn’t make my point plain, so people of lower intelligence had a hard time following

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Speaking of high school, did you graduate from high school cuz you seem to lack basic reading comprehension

My point is very clear, that black people in Latin America are treated like shyt, media in Latin America is actually worse than the United States in terms of black people, the notion that it’s because of dictators is total bullshyt, it’s because of their 500 years history of white supremacy, that’s why I wouldn’t cape for how people in Latin America are treated in the American media

Capish?

Admittedly I didn’t make my point plain, so people of lower intelligence had a hard time following
No one here is caping for Latin Americans. All werl have said is the anti-immigration push isn't pro black policy and support the policies of the alt right and white supremacist is a stupid position for black people to take.

That said, I love how you complain about racism in Latin America, but cross the border weekly looking for love there.

I'd like to believe someone as militant as you would spend more time and money on helping black men who dropped out of school than tricking off with racist Mexican sex workers. :manny:

Also, let's not do the education/where do you work dikk measuring contest. :comeon:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Mad stupid. We've reported on all nationalities.
No one here is caping for Latin Americans. All werl have said is the anti-immigration push isn't pro black policy and support the policies of the alt right and white supremacist is a stupid position for black people to take.

That said, I love how you complain about racism in Latin America, but cross the border weekly looking for love there.

I'd like to believe someone as militant as you would spend more time and money on helping black men who dropped out of school than tricking off with racist Mexican sex workers. :manny:

Also, let's not do the education/where do you work dikk measuring contest. :comeon:

This whole entire thread is caping for people from Latin America and trust there is no reciprocal thread in a Latino message board where the mods meticulously document the plight of black people and weep over the treatment of black people

I never said I was militant so I don’t know what you are talking about, So in your mind pointing out racism makes somebody a militant?

I can have fun with Mexican sex workers all I want, it’s just a business transaction it’s not a political transaction

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This whole entire thread is caping for people from Latin America and trust there is no reciprocal thread in a Latino message board where the mods meticulously document the plight of black people and weep over the treatment of black people

I never said I was militant so I don’t know what you are talking about, So in your mind pointing out racism makes somebody a militant?

I can have fun with Mexican sex workers all I want, it’s just a business transaction it’s not a political transaction
This thread is a response to the change in policy and ineffective management of one of our law enforcement agencies.

This thread has discussed the removal of protected status for Haitians, Sudanese, Salvadorans, and nicoraguans.

This thread also spent considerable time discussing the plight of Daca recipients who the country overwhelmingly supports a path to citizenship.

Lastly, and more recently the thread has covered human rights abuses and profiteering of the military industrial complex for asylum seekers.

The thread has also discussed ways that ICE and the government should address illegal immigration by removing the number 1 incentive in jobs by holding employers accountable.

That said, traveling to a foreign country you consider overwhelmingly racist to pay their citizens for sex says more about you than anything else.

You're a c00n, a clown, and clearly suffer from other deficiencies.

You also have a negative post to dap ratio. Impressive. :wow:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Race Baiting
This thread is a response to the change in policy and ineffective management of one of our law enforcement agencies.

This thread has discussed the removal of protected status for Haitians, Sudanese, Salvadorans, and nicoraguans.

This thread also spent considerable time discussing the plight of Daca recipients who the country overwhelmingly supports a path to citizenship.

Lastly, and more recently the thread has covered human rights abuses and profiteering of the military industrial complex for asylum seekers.

The thread has also discussed ways that ICE and the government should address illegal immigration by removing the number 1 incentive in jobs by holding employers accountable.

That said, traveling to a foreign country you consider overwhelmingly racist to pay their citizens for sex says more about you than anything else.

You're a c00n, a clown, and clearly suffer from other deficiencies.

You also have a negative post to dap ratio. Impressive. :wow:

This thread is a c00n thread where black liberals weep and get their panties a bunch about things that have nothing to do with black people

There is nothing wrong with paying for sex from a big tittie white supreamacist as long as it’s kept to a business transaction

I have no idea what my dap ratio is since I don’t pay attention to it

Last edited:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis

here are the receipts of you stating that you are more concerned about the plight of illegal aliens than black high school dropouts

As it turns out, illegal immigrants DO have rights!
I don't care about any high school dropout struggling to find work as a result of dropping out. I've also said better investments in education and support programs for those being educated will provide more and more quality opportunity for blacks than just kicking out illegal immigrants.

I'm not going to feel bad for someone dropping out of high school. There isn't a good reason, it's not sustainable, and having a black population not even completing their high school education is a large reason why the black male population is competing with Illegal immigrants for these low pay, low skill, low benefit jobs. Spare me your sanctimony.

Central Americans, ‘Scared of What’s Happening’ in U.S., Stay Put
Quote?

I'm pretty sure I said I'm not going to waste energy feeling bad for people who drop out of school, period.

You've also never seen me say illegal immigrants shouldn't be deported.

What you have seen me say that if you drop out of high school and you have to compete with illegal immigrants and the other lowest common denominator that's a choice you made.

Black advancement is more important than coddling people who choose to remain at the bottom..

Sanctuary Cities.. i dont get it
I don't feel bad for anyone who's in a bad predicament because they chose to abandon their education.

Here he is admitting that illegal immigration hurts black people but its because black people are uneducated
Chicago Bakery labor issues pits blacks vs Hispanics
I've never said that illegal immigration doesn't hurt black people That's just some nonsense you've made up.

The problem here is that illegal immigration disproportionately hurts black people because of where many blacks are in the workforce and that is more problematic.

But overall notice that his posts have the same pattern as geraldo, a white supremacist latino jew. For illegal immigrants (who deliberately placed their children in harms way by violently attacking one of the most watched borders in the world and who refused asylum in Mexico) he writes these passionate essays but when it comes to black people he has this stern lecturing tone.

That is grade A black liberal c00ning folks, have a good day

Last edited:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
here are the receipts of you stating that you are more concerned about the plight of illegal aliens than black high school dropouts

As it turns out, illegal immigrants DO have rights!

Central Americans, ‘Scared of What’s Happening’ in U.S., Stay Put

Sanctuary Cities.. i dont get it

Here he is admitting that illegal immigration hurts black people but its because black people are uneducated
Chicago Bakery labor issues pits blacks vs Hispanics

But overall notice that his posts have the same pattern as geraldo, a white supremacist latino jew. For illegal immigrants (who deliberately placed their children in harms way by violently attacking one of the most watched borders in the world and who refused asylum in Mexico) he writes these passionate essays but when it comes to black people he has this stern lecturing tone.

That is grade A black liberal c00ning folks, have a good day
His overall point seems to be that he'd rather focus on putting black people in a position where they aren't competing for the type of bullshyt jobs that illegal immigrants are doing. He suggests doing that by focusing on education in the black community. While there are obstacles to black men in particular succeeding in this country, he's right that we shouldn't put energy into making sure black people can be the best at the bottom. We should be striving to create opportunities at the top. Illegal immigrants aren't the ones blocking those opportunities.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
His overall point seems to be that he'd rather focus on putting black people in a position where they aren't competing for the type of bullshyt jobs that illegal immigrants are doing. He suggests doing that by focusing on education in the black community. While there are obstacles to black men in particular succeeding in this country, he's right that we shouldn't put energy into making sure black people can be the best at the bottom. We should be striving to create opportunities at the top. Illegal immigrants aren't the ones blocking those opportunities.

Nobody is disputing that black people should focus on education, the issue is why are black people caping for illegal immigrants and why does he use a passionate sympathetic tone with illegal immigrants and a stern voice with black people, the same pattern as a white supremacist Latino Jew

he is more concerened about the plight of illegal immigrants then a black person that dropped out of high school, I didn’t put words in his mouth and I didn’t fabricate the tone of his posts

The overall issue is why does a thread like this even exist in the coli and is there a reciprocal version of this on black issues on a Latino message board?

Last edited:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody is disputing that black people should focus on education, the issue is why are black people caping for illegal immigrants and why does he use a passionate sympathetic tone with illegal immigrants and a stern voice with black people, the same pattern as a white supremacist Latino Jew

he is more concerened about the plight of illegal immigrants then a black person that dropped out of high school, I didn’t put words in his mouth and I didn’t fabricate the tone of his posts

The overall issue is why does a thread like this even exist in the coli and is there a reciprocal version of this on black issues on a Latino message board?

This thread exists because fukked up things are happening to people in this country. The fact that the people it's happening to are illegal immigrants doesn't make it any less fukked up. Empathy is a thing in the black community, always has been.

As for why he may be harsher on black people than on illegal immigrants, all I can do is speculate. My guess would be that when dealing with people they care more about some people are harder on their loved ones because they expect more from them and want to push them to do better.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
This thread exists because fukked up things are happening to people in this country. The fact that the people it's happening to are illegal immigrants doesn't make it any less fukked up. Empathy is a thing in the black community, always has been.

As for why he may be harsher on black people than on illegal immigrants, all I can do is speculate. My guess would be that when dealing with people they care more about some people are harder on their loved ones because they expect more from them and want to push them to do better.

people being deported is not fukked up its just something that you risk happening when you immigrate illegally, empathy is fine but empathy is not fine when it gets to the point where you are putting other people's interests ahead of your own interests and illegal immigration is not in black people's interest

and its definitely not ok to show empathy for people that dont look like you and show no empathy to people that look like you, its a bad habit in the black community

the real reason this thread exists is because a lot people believe if you show compassion then that compassion will be returned, it wont, they believe in a black brown coalition that has never existed, people from latin america are not going to lift a pinky for black people in america because they didnt lift a pinky for black people in their own countries

you can speculate i suppose, i speculate that hes just a black liberal c00n

Last edited: