Who should the Hawks take at #3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
What’s unreasonable and unfair is assessing his entire qualification of being a GM based on who he picked to win a 2nd round playoff series :ld: I see what you saying but in the end he picked the #1 seed with two perineal all-stars, solid roleplayers, and a deep bench over a team that probably wouldn’t make the playoffs without their star player in his 15th season who needed to be playing out of his damn mind for them to beat the Indiana fukkin Pacers in 7 games. He’s not the only one in the league/media/world who thought that and it’s crazy to nitpick his entire validity as a talent evaluator based on that

Please see the bolded

I don't want to make too much of it

It really isn't that deep...but I hope he takes into account what makes great GMs do and that includes factoring in EVERYTHING. It's not just about who has the best players or even HCA. I'm hoping he understands that, but I'm not gonna try to excuse his answers on some "he's fronting his answers for the fans" like cmon breh, that's BS

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Please see the bolded

It really isn't that deep...but I hope he takes into account what makes great GMs do and that includes factoring in EVERYTHING. It's not just about who has the best players or even HCA. I'm hoping he understands that, but I'm not gonna try to excuse his answers on some "he's fronting his answers for the fans" like cmon breh, that's BS
For me, the draft answers all questions on Senlenk, if he drafts JJJ, he's the worst since BK, if not worse than BK. Draft Ayton, Bagley, Bamba or Doncic. Keep it simple.

Last edited:

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
So is it officially Mo Money season in Hawks land? :lupe:

No. I don't want Bamba on this team. He's a project who will not be ready to physically impact the game many in here are projecting. He may be a good player one day and seems like a good kid, but I like Bagley for this team

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
No. I don't want Bamba on this team. He's a project who will not be ready to physically impact the game many in here are projecting. He may be a good player one day and seems like a good kid, but I like Bagley for this team

But y’all gon be ass for a few more years, so does it really matter if it takes Bamba a few years to impact the game?

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
But y’all gon be ass for a few more years, so does it really matter if it takes Bamba a few years to impact the game?

I want the Hawks to take the BPA at #3. Based on projections that appears to be Bagley. I like his game and his ability to impact the game scoring...I think he can stretch out his game to the 3 point line and definitely has the length, drive & potential to improve defensively.

Guys love Bamba but his offensive game won't translate to the league. He can only impact the game in the paint in a league that is increasingly played further away from the basket. The people who love Bamba are in love with his measurables but I feel Bagley is the better player, not just having the best potential (Bamba)

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I want the Hawks to take the BPA at #3. Based on projections that appears to be Bagley. I like his game and his ability to impact the game scoring...I think he can stretch out his game to the 3 point line and definitely has the length, drive & potential to improve defensively.

Guys love Bamba but his offensive game won't translate to the league. He can only impact the game in the paint in a league that is increasingly played further away from the basket. The people who love Bamba are in love with his measurables but I feel Bagley is the better player, not just having the best potential (Bamba)
For me, it's Ayton, Bagley, Bamba and Doncic. Anything other than that is far to boom or bust for my liking.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
I'm not gonna lie...I'm concerned about the momentum about Jaren Jackson Jr to the Hawks. I copied this from Peachtree Hoops:

Michael Cunningham
Will Hawks draft Marvin Bagley III or Jaren Jackson Jr.?

Souring Down South
2018 NBA Draft: Hawks Should Take Jaren Jackson Jr. 3rd Overall

National Press

B/R
Jaren Jackson Jr. is going to be the best big from the 2018 NBA Draft

Sports Illustrated

https://www.si.com

I don't see Bamba as an option for us anywhere in the mocks and Bagley seems less likely now. If Schlenk fukks this one up I'm gonna be pissed :francis:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I'm not gonna lie...I'm concerned about the momentum about Jaren Jackson Jr to the Hawks. I copied this from Peachtree Hoops:

Michael Cunningham
Will Hawks draft Marvin Bagley III or Jaren Jackson Jr.?

Souring Down South
2018 NBA Draft: Hawks Should Take Jaren Jackson Jr. 3rd Overall

National Press

B/R
Jaren Jackson Jr. is going to be the best big from the 2018 NBA Draft

Sports Illustrated

https://www.si.com

I don't see Bamba as an option for us anywhere in the mocks and Bagley seems less likely now. If Schlenk fukks this one up I'm gonna be pissed :francis:

:francis::scust::hhh: