• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Bees had a 7-0 wingspan and 8-11 standing reach. I bet Bag had worse measurables and that's why he didn't go get tested cause that would have hurt his stock. You can't say he's 6-11 cause it's not official unless some team measures him and leaks it. He probably has similar length to Blake Griffin. Blake overcomes his shortcomings with elite athleticism along with being very physical.
:scust::snoop:

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
You gonna have to hold that one breh. Bagley looks to have average length at best. He’s at least 6’9” but it’s hard to give him more than that and his wingspan/reach would probably be close to these. Not a dealbreaker but if he fulfills his potential it will be in spite of his body type, not because of it:manny:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
You gonna have to hold that one breh. Bagley looks to have average length at best. He’s at least 6’9” but it’s hard to give him more than that and his wingspan/reach would probably be close to these. Not a dealbreaker but if he fulfills his potential it will be in spite of his body type, not because of it:manny:

I don't think we'll have to worry about it. Just saw another mock from SEC Country with Jackson as the pick :francis:

Marvin Williams 2.0 here we come :francis:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Bagley is 6'11. His wingspan is 7'1 which is longer than Al's. He is 238. Yall be making this nikka sound like hes John Collins 2.0 or Kevin Willis and shyt. Chill.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why are you all thinking that John Collins should be a factor in who you take with #3. Is the beleif that he’s a future star?

Honestly if the team values a future big man JJJ seems to be the more future proof although his upside isn’t high. He protects the rim, can shoot, switch, hit free throws. And is the youngest player.

You can go wrong with Beasley because to me his motor will get him along way he has that dog in him and he hits the boards hard. So as he improves his game he can at least provide rebounding and activity around the rim while he may be weak on defense I think he can be coached up.

Bamba also as the other option has potential to be an elite rim protector but how much does that factor in when teams are moving more towards the perimeter. However his interviews and everything about the dude seems like he says the right thing.

The issue I see is to me I view (not that I saw more than 6 Hawks games) as someone who is interchangeable at the 4/5...I honestly don’t think you can go wrong picking any of the 3. But I may lean towards JJJ depending on how workouts between him and Beasley go.

With pick #19 I’m shocked I haven’t heard about you all being all in on Holiday from UCLA. But I think the PG from France Eli Okobo should catch heavy interest from you all...

Offseason wise how vested are you all in Dennis Schröder would you consider trading him during the offseason to a team like the Bucks, Orlando, Suns.

Bucks- Bledsoe and future 1st
Orlando- #19/30/Schröder for #6/Augustine
Suns- heat 1st/Bucks 1st/Knight for Schröder

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Why are you all thinking that John Collins should be a factor in who you take with #3. Is the beleif that he’s a future star?

I wouldn't paint us with such a broad brush breh...we don't think as one monolith. My personal opinion is that Collins is a building block for this team. Does that mean star? Hopefully but IDK. He's definitely got the potential. As far as fit the strategy should be to take the best player available. I believe that Bagley is the best player available assuming Ayton and Doncic are gone. Not sold on JJJ at all and although Bamba's physical traits are intriguing, his offensive game may never develop and all he really has is defense. My other concern is that the game isn't being played primarily through the post anymore...it's increasingly a perimeter game. So if my big man can't make a jump shot and the other team goes small, a traditional big like Bamba can be made irrelevant on the floor. That's my concern with him so I lean towards Bagley who is big, plays hard and has an offensive game. If we get Bagley and Collins, who are both PFs we'll just have to figure it out as far as style of play. But I'm not passing on the more talented player (Bagley) just to get a player who fits the profile of a Center (JJJ or Bamba)

Honestly if the team values a future big man JJJ seems to be the more future proof although his upside isn’t high. He protects the rim, can shoot, switch, hit free throws. And is the youngest player.

You can go wrong with Beasley because to me his motor will get him along way he has that dog in him and he hits the boards hard. So as he improves his game he can at least provide rebounding and activity around the rim while he may be weak on defense I think he can be coached up.

Bamba also as the other option has potential to be an elite rim protector but how much does that factor in when teams are moving more towards the perimeter. However his interviews and everything about the dude seems like he says the right thing.

The issue I see is to me I view (not that I saw more than 6 Hawks games) as someone who is interchangeable at the 4/5...I honestly don’t think you can go wrong picking any of the 3. But I may lean towards JJJ depending on how workouts between him and Beasley go.

With pick #19 I’m shocked I haven’t heard about you all being all in on Holiday from UCLA. But I think the PG from France Eli Okobo should catch heavy interest from you all...

Offseason wise how vested are you all in Dennis Schröder would you consider trading him during the offseason to a team like the Bucks, Orlando, Suns.

I don't think we'll get a good return on Dennis. He's a high usage, inefficient, terrible defender with off the court baggage. I'd love to trade him but not sure we'll get the kind of value that would make it make sense

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

Breh, you be hard press to find one poster here who thinks JJJ is a good fit. Bamba hell yeah but JJJ is Marvin Williams Jr. We cool off that.

That said, I am intrigued of the idea of Collins-Bagley especially with Dennis, Prince and Baze

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
How is Barcelona? :ohhh:

Thinking about taking the wife there for a date night

A1, Friday/Saturday night is dope as hell there. The vibe is fly, the tapas are really good, and the drinks are always on point. The one in Inman Park is dope because it got has a straight hip hop vibe as far as the music that gets played

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
A1, Friday/Saturday night is dope as hell there. The vibe is fly, the tapas are really good, and the drops are always on point. The one in Inman Park is dope because it got has a straight hip hop vibe as far as the music that gets played

That's whassup...we need another go to spot in the city. It's so many different spots in the city now :whew:

For those of y'all lookin for steak Little Alley Steak in Buckhead just opened, Mission + Market right next door off Lenox Rd :banderas:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
That's whassup...we need another go to spot in the city. It's so many different spots in the city now :whew:

For those of y'all lookin for steak Little Alley Steak in Buckhead just opened, Mission + Market right next door off Lenox Rd :banderas:

Bruh, speaking of that, you ever heard of S.O.S Tiki bar in downtown Decatur? Its a Hawaiian themed bar right next to Victory. This joint is probably the dopest, lowkey bar in Atlanta. Those drinks in there are A++, lol.