Iceland actively engaging in eugenics through abortion

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They do the testing here while the baby is in the womb but the risk of testing is the baby could die.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
My little brother has downs and he's brilliant. He definitely deserves a life. FOH :camby:
Didn't say he doesn't but not everyone is equipped to raise these kids. Having the choice to terminate has already been available and is being used. I know people that have terminated based on this testing.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Didn't say he doesn't but not everyone is equipped to raise these kids. Having the choice to terminate has already been available and is being used. I know people that have terminated based on this testing.
:picard:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Absolutely disgusting and abhorrent. If you support this you don't understand eugenics and or do and are completely ammoral.
Yeah I just listened to a podcast about eugenics scary stuff
I recognize why someone wouldn't "want " to have a kid with downs but really there are a lot worse things out there
This sets a scary precedent though

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
where I grew up a lot of kids with "problems" were abandoned. Pretty common in the developing world especially back then. Parents couldn't cope with offspring that couldn't fend for themselves and society was not receptive to caring or making room for them.

My nephew currently has some developmental issues and his pops just fell off the face of the earth. This is how people move in some places...