Idaho Father Who Killed Neighbor’s Family After Their Teen Son Exposed Himself to His Wife and Daughters, Sentenced to Life in Prison

broller

Veteran
Daps
I keep saying it, people really think folks out here won’t delete them. :francis:

They’ll straight up tell you “If you do that, I’m going to do this.” Then they want to act shocked when the person does do it.

They just told you that’s what they were going to do, but people think shyt is sweet.

Kid got his whole family offed, then died on his knees with a hole in his head because he thought there were no consequences for playing in someone’s face.
Like those CACs in the snow in Pennsylvania

The neighbour had his heater and the woman was still popping shyt

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
The police were probably taking him seriously, they just weren't handling it the way he wanted them to.
Ain’t no way are you for serious :childplease:
If you are, I feel sorry for you and the dweebs that dapped this felonious shyt:childplease:
This tells me a lot of you do a bunch of jaw jackin and never dealt with the cops outside of a traffic violation:childplease:
Cops don’t do shyt with neighborly disputes
Nor do they care
If they did, Fear Thy Neighbor wouldn’t be a fukking tv series:childplease:

Lambent55

All Star
Daps
Ain’t no way are you for serious :childplease:
If you are, I feel sorry for you and the dweebs that dapped this felonious shyt:childplease:
This tells me a lot of you do a bunch of jaw jackin and never dealt with the cops outside of a traffic violation:childplease:
Cops don’t do shyt with neighborly disputes
Nor do they care
If they did, Fear Thy Neighbor wouldn’t be a fukking tv series:childplease:

See the comment I made after that one

Cops aren't going to take someone in just because someone accuses them of doing something. (unless, you know)

If a neighbor of yours called the police and said you flashed them, what do you think the police should do?

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Alot of victim blaming in this thread but that makes sense given we live in a society that breeds this type of thinking.

In trying to protect his family, this cac has deprived his wife and children of a father and husband, seemingly life. Two families destroyed because he couldn't keep his shyt together. Soon he'll experience for himself what its like to have some creepy cac flash their pecker....all while his wife moves on the next dikk. He still being cucked at the end of the day.

Crashing out causes more problems than it "solves".

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This shyt so crazy.

What was the line about a predator about?

What was happening in this?

Art Barr

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
What about the rest of the family?

If he’d just killed the deviant son then ok

But the entire family the rest of whom had nothing to do with his deviancy

IN HIS MIND HES LIKE
"I TOLD YALL MULTIPLE TIMES
ABOUT THIS AND HES STILL
DOING IT SO YALL ARE ENABLING IT"

THE COLI USUALLY SAYS
shytTY PARENTS NEED TO BE
HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR shytTY KIDS.

I GUESS THAT RHETORIC IS
ONLY DIRECTED AT HOOD RATS.

:devil:
:evil:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
She put a battery in his back. He was doing way too much. I understand protecting your kids but slaughtering an entire family. How did he think that was going to pan out?

:francis:

Well he'll have plenty of time to think about the new man his wife will be letting into his former home at some point.

Cold world
Kept it real. Went super wrong