If A Woman Is Single Past A Certain Age It's One Of Three Reasons Why

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I was in a relationship from 19 to 32. We were married for about 5 years and then separated. We tried to have kids after the wedding but we ran into medical complications. Eventually our marriage was demolished and divorced. I'm 36 now in a relationship with a man who has lately shown me that he trust is questionable. Meanwhile I have a career, / bachelor and master degree, no kids yet, pretty, and very chill....time is ticking away for me to have kids and now I'm in a relationship with someone I might not want to invest in anymore. I think he has done some questionable shyt and don't know if he has cheated on me but I don't trust him anymore.
That is an interesting first post you have made. And I can be compassionate and understanding about your situation. This thread however is not talking about women like you, who have been married. And plus you were with this man for over a decade, and married for half of that.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Don't let these guys scare you. Not all guys hate women and not all guys think women that are single when they're over 30 are hoes/chose the wrong men/have ridiculous standards.
This thread is not about women who were married and divorced and you know that.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
This thread is not about women who were married and divorced and you know that.

I brought up women that had just gotten out of a relationship. :martin: and you also didn't say that, all you said was she's a hoe, chose the wrong men, or has ridiculous standards. I gave other reasons and you called them excuses and looked for any reason to shoot them down included the "just got out of a relationship" reason. :martin:

Daps
You asked me on Halloween what I was doing and even said that going to a meetup wasnt a good idea. Instead you threw out that you'd be by Rye area implying to we should hang out instead. And, you're still pming me right now.

Listen, idk if you have a mental problem but you should really go see somebody about your brain bc you sound stipid rn. Pm receipts never lie. Last warning.

so he asked u out...should he be ashamed of being a hetero guy ? :ohhh:

i can see why u have no man :mjlol: