If a woman openly admits she got trauma, ptsd= instant turnoff??

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Are you like "man, at least I know what she's dealing with and trying to overcome." Or is it, "thanks for the red flag. Im out". The irony is she filmed this in a hotel with no clothes on. So you can figure what happened before..... and she ain't a p&wg. She's mixed black and white.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Yesterday was little rain and mostly just wind. It's been spotless so far today and no real damage to the area I'm in and we never lost power or anything. I made it:wow::mjcry:.
full
That dope to hear, glad you made it out ok. Welp I got good news for you breh. You're officially a Floridian now. Thugged out a hurricane. Your Florida Man badge and ID are being shipped in the mail. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Are you like "man, at least I know what she's dealing with and trying to overcome." Or is it, "thanks for the red flag. Im out". The irony is she filmed this in a hotel with no clothes on. So you can figure what happened before..... and she ain't a p&wg. She's mixed black and white.

You hit and quit. You'll end up just as traumatized if you take any of her issues on.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its our job as black men to be our womens therapist and spiritual advisors. We should have the answers. Now does that mean you should get romantically involved,no it does not. But most of us are unwilling to help a woman if we cant get p*ssy from the transaction. Essentially treating are women as prostitutes.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
I didn't watch the video but if she using it as an excuse to be a bird, that's a no go. I know within 1 convo if a woman is potential wifey material.

It's getting harder to find a woman who doesn't have some type of trauma or baggage. Some women just ain't bringing it up cuz they don't wanna run you away. I'd rather know everything up front and if I can reprogram her, I'll stay. A lot of these women just want to be led and guided to a better future cuz they can't do it by themselves. I've been through it all so a woman with daddy issues or been sexually abused ain't nothing for me at this point. Those be the ones who you can really get some money with if you know what to do.