All Star
Daps
The Coli is wild as hell...

giphy.gif

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
"Of course I'm not racist... A colored man manages my technology :mjpls:

Of course you'll understand that the nobel prizes and recognition for every one of his patents and inventions go to the Wayne's name... He prefers working in the shadows anyways and doesn't ask for much... Better if people think I'm actually managing the business :mjpls: "

Wayne apologists in full force in here :mjpls:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
that new Milestone returns comic got a racist batman type in it loool he bout to beat dude ass for going out with a white woman :russ:

Milestone-Returns-0-spoilers-3.jpg

What comic is this? :ohhh:

But in the comics, Batman is a psycho that beefs with all kinds of white guys. Superman, The Joker, Hal Jordan, Guy Gardner, Wally West. He never really had conflict with Mr. Terrific, GL John Stewart, Dr. John Henry Irons (Steel), Lucius Fox or anything major. :jbhmm:

Only non white dude he beefed with, is Ra's al Ghul.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah. Batman really about that justice life. You can tell by how he moves. My nikka only wastes time with goons to find out their operation and follows the money. 9/10 it leads to a cac. :yeshrug:

To contrast, if you let your average American cac be Batman they'd spend 100% of his time beating up goons in the hood. Riddler would be chilling in the lair waiting with his traps like
"Where is Batman?:dahell: All my hostages are about to die of starvation, fukk is this nikka doing?"

goon: "He's been at Gotham Gardens sir.:dwillhuh: for weeks"

Last edited:

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Brehs are going to type titangraphs caping for the Dark Knight. Truth is he'll be one of the those I don't see color types. I only beat up criminals.

:mjpls:

Exactly.

Check them Gotham statistics of criminals apprehended by the batman. 30 supervillains, all white males. 5,000 henchmen all minorities.

Yall boys gonna be in here caping talking about more minorities are henchmen out of lack of opportunities.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Nah. Batman really about that justice life. You can tell by how he moves. My nikka only wastes time with goons to find out their operation and follows the money. 9/10 it leads to a cac. :yeshrug:

To contrast, if you let your average American cac be Batman they'd spend 100% of his time beating up goons in the hood. Riddler would be chilling in the lair for weeks waiting with his trapa like "Where is Batman?:dahell: All my hostages are about to die of starvation, fukk is this nikka doing?"

goon: "He's been at Gotham g
Gardens
sir.:dwillhuh: for weeks"

:laff:

I'm sure that's the name of a few real projects somewhere lmao

Loken

All Star
Daps
What comic is this? :ohhh:

he was in the new icon comic dc about to start up a new run on the milestone hero’s Updated origins an what not

like static getting his powers while at a black lives matter rally so they put out a lil teaser for that don’t think the comics come out till February tho