If Beyonce cheated on jay z......

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course not.

Man cheats: He's a trifflin dog that can't appreciate a good woman.
Woman cheats: He must not have been taking care of home.

One of the many double standards that somehow (I'm sure it's an honest oversight) never gets mentioned when double standards are discussed ad naseuam.

Last edited:

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
Hed have an excuse to escape.

Probs thinking I got all this money and im supposed to be big pimpin but im stuck with this boring bish who is always tired coz she be dancing and shyt. :mjcry:

Leave that one woman shyt for us broke nikkaz who struggle to get one girl to like us :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
I wished it was Beyonce who cheated. It would give him an excuse to go hard in the booth and release his version of "Lemonade." Something with some slow jam soul samples and shyt. Produced by Kanye Kardashian :banderas:

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
it'd be "tough break, nikka, charge it to the game."

and he for damn sure wouldn't make an entire album out of it

I haven't seen or listened to the shyt but it does strike me as kinda manufactured overall. initially when Beyonce does something on the surface that seems substantive people often lose their minds writing thinkpieces about how "deep" it is. inevitably a week later, or even the same week a second round of thinkpieces written by folks who think a bit more critically shut all the hyperbole down. all that matters to Beyonce tho is that they get all those people excited about the record early on and the rest will take care of itself.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Nah, and the Beyhive would blame him and cosign Beyonce cheating too.

Meanwhile he'd be like :manny:, sign them papers and be on to the next one. Let the wife cheat on me, especially if I'm rich, I'ma be kinda pissed but at the same time :whew: cuz that bytch isn't getting shyt out my pockets :umad::ufdup: