If Billy Gunn beat The Rock at SummerSlam 99 he would have been a multi time champ

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Brehs, the only reason Miz won the title is because of the shyt era he's in. When Billy Gunn was in his prime he was behind

1. Rock
2. Austin
3. HHH
4. Undertaker
5. Beniot
6. Jericho
7. Angle
8. Kane
9. Big Show
10.Rikishi
11. Eddie

at no point was he sniffing a the title

if Gunn gets the push others on the list don't, they don't all get pushed at once

Coli got no love for Gunn :mjcry:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
if Gunn gets the push others on the list don't, they don't all get pushed at once

Coli got no love for Gunn :mjcry:
man, billy was a good athlete and a good mid carder. But there is a reason he's held the tag titles with like 7 guys, and finally got over because of Road Dogg's mic skills, not his.

You really tripping with this :russ:

You trolling? :leostare:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
man, billy was a good athlete and a good mid carder. But there is a reason he's held the tag titles with like 7 guys, and finally got over because of Road Dogg's mic skills, not his.

You really tripping with this :russ:

You trolling? :leostare:

No troll, just a what if scenario, he was red hot going into that match with Rock but lost all the buzz when he lost it. Getting a win over Rock as at major PPV could have done wonders for him, the audience would take him more seriously

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
No troll, just a what if scenario, he was red hot going into that match with Rock but lost all the buzz when he lost it. Getting a win over Rock as at major PPV could have done wonders for him, the audience would take him more seriously
they tired several times to make him a main eventer breh. he hit his peak. We see it differently cuz I don't think the crowd was gonna buy Billy Gunn being on the rock's level, even if he won.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
they tired several times to make him a main eventer breh. he hit his peak. We see it differently cuz I don't think the crowd was gonna buy Billy Gunn being on the rock's level, even if he won.

He didn't need to be at Rock's level, no one was except Austin. He just could have been bigger player of he got put over. The chances after that flopped because it was post-loss, they had one chance and they blew it

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Billy Gunn was mediocre on the mic at best

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Billy Gunn would of got there no matter what....if anything it showed he didn't belong in the big leagues. The Rock destroyed Cripple H too..in case you never saw the July 99 feud with them by Fully Loaded or the first Smackdown. The Rock was burying the shyt out of Cripple H on that mic, man. He was ruthless and conceited with no thinking about consequences. Cripple H just got an eternal push..like I said from day one, I was sick of the "Game" act back in 1999 when he was doing promos about it being "his time" and all of that gay shyt.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Billy Gunn would of got there no matter what....if anything it showed he didn't belong in the big leagues. The Rock destroyed Cripple H too..in case you never saw the July 99 feud with them by Fully Loaded or the first Smackdown. The Rock was burying the shyt out of Cripple H on that mic, man. He was ruthless and conceited with no thinking about consequences. Cripple H just got an eternal push..like I said from day one, I was sick of the "Game" act back in 1999 when he was doing promos about it being "his time" and all of that gay shyt.
Lol no one said anything about triple H

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
They tried to push him a bunch. That nikka got repackaged so many times. He never got that main event , but dude was in that upper echelon miscard status. Not to mention he had a top 5 goat theme song.

The Don

The Illest
Daps
Reppin
P-Town
He had a decent career...King of the ring, multi time intercontinental, hardcore, european, and tag team champion he just never got to that main event status......so in my opinion he had a decent career. His mic skills lacked...all he did was yell so I think for his talent and athleticism he went as far as he can go

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are we really trying to reimagine Cute Kip as a potential WWE Champion? :mjlol: