If Bron wins the In Season Tournament how will it change his legacy?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
This is bozo shyt and a bozo take but I see what Silver is doing… He couldn’t deliver Bron the leagues first ever WCF mvp and it going to Steph made him come up with this in season tournament shyt to let Bron get that award lmaoo

Steph really fukked up Bron’s legacy that the league literally making up shyt to give to Bron and got the refs actively and blatantly fukking over the warriors so that they don’t get another chip lmaooo

Tallac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No matter what, Bron can't win. Coli brehs are ready for all kinds of results.
If the Lakers win tomorrow, you will call a fake trophy.:pachaha:
If the Lakers lose tomorrow, you will call Bron a loser. "MJ, Kobe have never lost the in-season tournament" :pachaha:
If the Lakers win and Bron does not play well, "he is washed":mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it’ll be a cool accolade especially being that it’s the first one in league history but it doesn’t change his legacy much if at all which is damn near solidified at this point

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
No matter what, Bron can't win. Coli brehs are ready for all kinds of results.
If the Lakers win tomorrow, you will call a fake trophy.:pachaha:
If the Lakers lose tomorrow, you will call Bron a loser. "MJ, Kobe have never lost the in-season tournament" :pachaha:
If the Lakers win and Bron does not play well, "he is washed":mjlol:
The in season trophy is the equivalent of all star game mvp, so whatever value that counts for

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
People already discrediting it and writing it off and he hasn't even won the shyt yet. Who cares at this point

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
It's a good addition to his resume, the truth is no one will know for the near future. If this tournament continues for a decade plus, then yes it can add a nice boost.

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
it’ll be a cool accolade especially being that it’s the first one in league history but it doesn’t change his legacy much if at all which is damn near solidified at this point
It shouldn’t count against him if he loses so it can’t count for him if he wins. It’s just a fun change up but I like that Lebron is taking advantage of the opportunity.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It shouldn’t count against him if he loses so it can’t count for him if he wins. It’s just a fun change up but I like that Lebron is taking advantage of the opportunity.

I don’t agree with that reasoning…it definitely “adds” to it if he wins it…just not that much imo given the magnitude of what his legacy already is…that’s why I said it doesn’t really “change” much since that’s how the OP phrased the question

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
The way Lebron is handling this tournament is such a plus for the league. The nba is the true winners of this all cause of lebron