If Captain America and Iron man were running for president of the United States of America

Stark vs Rogers

• Stark

Votes: 14 31.1%
  • Rogers

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Thanos

Votes: 15 33.3%

• Total voters

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
And Caps Vice presidential candidate is Falcon and Iron mans Vice presidential candidate is War Machine...

What political party do you think they would belong to?

Who would have the better campaign?

What policies, agendas and promises would they make?

Which ticket would bring the most controversy

Who would you vote for?

Cap is definitely a Republican and Tony is definitely a Democrat. Falcon comes off as a Democrat and Rodey is definitely a black MAGA.

I think Stark would have the more entertaining Campaign lmaoooo.

I think Tony would be pushing for gun control

I think Steve would get his affiliations with Buckey, Natasha and Fury thrown in his face.

I would vote For Cap and Falcon because I know Cap would make a good Wartime president and Trumps presidency has emboldened our enemies.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
If you vote for Cap then Doctor Faustus and Red Skull are just going to hypnotize him and make him attack every black person in America.:ufdup:
main-qimg-81c7d8b801e54b95f43fffc8d21b61d2

Last edited:

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
I gotta vote for Iron Man just off the strength that breh is a genius and down to scrap wit anyone even tho he doesn't have any superpowers of his own :jbhmm:
Cap on the other hand turn into a bytch anytime Bucky is involved:why:
In Winter Soldier Bucky was on some :demonic:shyt
Cap: "You are my friend" :dame:
Bucky: "You are my mission" :mjpls: *Proceeds to beat Captain America to near death*
Cap pulled the same bullshyt in Civil War when he started :cape:for Bucky killing Tony's parents aww hell nah #TonyStark2020

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
I would vote for Cap. He seems like the type of person to truly want the best for everyone regardless of race. Plus given his background he would be the perfect president to have during war.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Tony Stark would bring more fukkery than Trump. nikka would be on the White House lawn having happy hour :dead:

I'd vote for that fool, Capt. seem a lil too All American boy to me, might wanna take things back to his day :mjpls:

Either way I'm movin to Wakanda the day after the election anyway
full