If Captain America and Iron man were running for president of the United States of America

Stark vs Rogers

• Stark

Votes: 14 31.1%
  • Rogers

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Thanos

Votes: 15 33.3%

• Total voters

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Cap fights for everyone, Tony fights for himself :ufdup:
Tony only fights for himself? You forgot he got stabbed by THANOS while trying to save the world? :picard:
rlvn6b.jpg

Even Thanos had to give him his respect :wow:

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Tony Stark would bring more fukkery than Trump. nikka would be on the White House lawn having happy hour :dead:

I'd vote for that fool, Capt. seem a lil too All American boy to me, might wanna take things back to his day :mjpls:

Either way I'm movin to Wakanda the day after the election anyway
full
Nah Cap doesn't like Oppression. He and Sam had that discussion.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Captain America. They had to use the cosmic cube to turn him traitor. Stark backstabs people when he feels like it, or fukks shyt up and trys to play off like he didn't have anything to do with it .

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'd fukk with Cap but when it comes to Mutant rights he damn sure be staying quiet when they be getting the shaft on the low... :beli: Sentinel Program, The Purifiers, Future sentinels, Brotherhood of Humanity... like damn what the fukk is SHIELD and the govt doing???:dahell:

Cyclops was right...:mjpls:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I'd fukk with Cap but when it comes to Mutant rights he damn sure be staying quiet when they be getting the shaft on the low... :beli: Sentinel Program, The Purifiers, Future sentinels, Brotherhood of Humanity... like damn what the fukk is SHIELD and the govt doing???:dahell:

Cyclops was right...:mjpls:

if mutants cared about mutant rights id be more sympathetic to their cause, but as they are they have psychics mind raping their own kind with no sort of punishment, and most of their kind living in the sewers.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
if mutants cared about mutant rights id be more sympathetic to their cause, but as they are they have psychics mind raping their own kind with no sort of punishment, and most of their kind living in the sewers.

Hold up breh...:pachaha: Professor X could be doing far worse than just 1 or two people. shyt look at purple man, that dude is an all around serial killer sociopath type cac and has no restraints...:picard:

And mutants do care about mutant rights...:pachaha: the morlocks only live underground cause they not the "pretty" ones like the x-men...:mjpls: I wouldn't want to live in the marvel U looking like they are when mutants are hunted day in and out with no govt protection... :what: fukk that...

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Hold up breh...:pachaha: Professor X could be doing far worse than just 1 or two people. shyt look at purple man, that dude is an all around serial killer sociopath type cac and has no restraints...:picard:

And mutants do care about mutant rights...:pachaha: the morlocks only live underground cause they not the "pretty" ones like the x-men...:mjpls: I wouldn't want to live in the marvel U looking like they are when mutants are hunted day in and out with no govt protection... :what: fukk that...

im not talking professor x breh....

fyDEFc8.jpg

BVmVRRJ.jpg

FgO6Roh.jpg

acEX2UY.jpg

youve got droves of crazy bytches with psychic powers doing whatever the fukk they want in that mansion. lets not even get into the bobby situation. the xmen are a menace

the xmen should pull as many of the morlocks into the mansion as possible like they let those murderers sabretooth and mystique live there and join teams, especially if theyre supposed to be about increasing mutant numbers, but i guess uts outta sight outta mind while theyre being hunted by the purifiers and predator x