If couples were more open to threesomes cheating rates would go down

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Whats the difference between only thinking someone's not cheating on you vs knowing he or she isn't?
Hey babe! I dunno if I get ur question. Are u implying that in a threesome relationship you have more control over who ur partner is with?

If that's what u mean then I think that's a sad way to live. Kinda defeatist. "Imma let em cheat because they gon do it anyway" type of mentality.

Also even this illusion of control is wrong b/c they could still have sex behind ur back.
Cheating happens for many reasons. Not just the restriction of partners or b/c people just wanna fukk different people.
What if they make a connection with someone they don't run by you? What if they don't want u to know about the way somebody else makes them feel?

I know people with "open" relationships that still got betrayed or cheated on in these very same scenarios.

If u gon do a threesome do it because u want to experiment, not as a safeguard against betrayal because it's a flimsy one and you can still end up burned...sometimes even harder because u weren't expecting it.

I'd say people need to let go of fear of abandonment and betrayal when they get into a relationship because it seems like that's what's driving a lot of the experimentation.

If not then, be safe and have fun. No judgement zone here.

Daps
Here's the thing though, I'm not portraying it as an all out reality kings style fck fest orgy..
What i'm saying is, the honeymoon phase is always 2 people involved in each other. The post-honeymoon phase is usually attraction chemicals/lust/infatuation wearing off and reality deciding compatibility. If you make it past those stages, you're fckin golden.
The problem occurs later into relationships when boredom and monotony set in. then both parties crave that excitement and those attraction/lust/infatuation feelings. All it takes is one friendly stranger to set it off and things go awry very quickly.

If she/he stays with you, loves you, and (or threesomes) and you do as well, then come back to each other as in love as ever, then what's the harm in that?? It's just sex.

But of course, i'm breaking the sanctity of everything we've been passed down for ages.... so the gay/bi accusations start getting thrown around

I'm not tryna convince anyone of anything just starting discussion

Funny thing is I said that as a society we gotta stop acting like monogamy is the only route to take in 2016. I like women and women only but I'm not going to knock what somebody else does wither I agree or not. shyt do what makes you happy.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I met my gf at a club and we brought some random dude home and I and double teamed her. Even though I love her, I'd be down to do it again. Also, she owes me a FFM.

Jealousy is a completely useless and counterproductive emotion, and I'm working towards completely eliminating it from my life in every way. It's not easy, but it's doable.

Looks like @Chris.B is back :dame:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt OP I know a man who brought home a women which his wife agreed with.

2 months later his wife left him and ran off with the woman he brought home.....:francis:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey babe! I dunno if I get ur question. Are u implying that in a threesome relationship you have more control over who ur partner is with?

If that's what u mean then I think that's a sad way to live. Kinda defeatist. "Imma let em cheat because they gon do it anyway" type of mentality.

Also even this illusion of control is wrong b/c they could still have sex behind ur back.
Cheating happens for many reasons. Not just the restriction of partners or b/c people just wanna fukk different people.
What if they make a connection with someone they don't run by you? What if they don't want u to know about the way somebody else makes them feel?

I know people with "open" relationships that still got betrayed or cheated on in these very same scenarios.

If u gon do a threesome do it because u want to experiment, not as a safeguard against betrayal because it's a flimsy one and you can still end up burned...sometimes even harder because u weren't expecting it.

I'd say people need to let go of fear of abandonment and betrayal when they get into a relationship because it seems like that's what's driving a lot of the experimentation.

Imo you're one of the best posters on this site

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You are a real one, and you articulate your thoughts well.

Ya man lucky

Daps
Most women don't want just dikk ..they want love...and dont know own HOW TO get it.(just tap into a man's s desire) A women will be MORE attractive to her man after that threesome. It would be VERY DUMB of a guy to leave a women that like having threesomes..very dumb.

You want NEW dikk find a guy that okay with that type of relationship. Who dosent mind....who dosent have an ego. Anybody can control a women body but when you have her mind and y'all are one it's very difficult for a women to leave her man even if she is getting new dikk. With this type of relationships the women has to be more important than p*ssy for it to work and vice versa.

Most men don't want to mess up the entire army but women take it that way. Most these chicks are EXPENDABLE fukk (A private if you will) . My lieutenant has tenure thoe.

I just believe that NO man wants to cheat and PURPOSEFULY hurt they girl. It would be better if most men get a women that is 60/40.

I see you studied under Commander O'Neal ..... :salute:

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
There was this one girl in my class who had a couple threesomes with her bf and random girls they met at clubs.
fukkin two bishes :ahh::ahh:
But two dudes & one girl :whoa:
I aint into that

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Depends on what we consider HOE shyt. That definition is relative to who you talking to :sas2:

The term "hoe" usually implies sex...so unless you're trying to redefine the word I addressed your statement correctly. Plus I already shared the worst thing I did which was a snatch and run so :yeshrug:. But I guess you can sit around and wonder if that's how you get your jollies. Do you.