If couples were more open to threesomes cheating rates would go down

Guru

1995 -
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
srs, number one reason why people cheat is because they're bored/tired/sick of their other half. I've met a couple who pretty much go out clubbing every weekend and almost always end up taking another girl home with them.

discuss

Guru

1995 -
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
be open to literally sharing your girl brehs

I met my gf at a club and we brought some random dude home and I and double teamed her. Even though I love her, I'd be down to do it again. Also, she owes me a FFM.

Jealousy is a completely useless and counterproductive emotion, and I'm working towards completely eliminating it from my life in every way. It's not easy, but it's doable.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
I met my gf at a club and we brought some random dude home and I and double teamed her. Even though I love her, I'd be down to do it again. Also, she owes me a FFM.

Jealousy is a completely useless and counterproductive emotion, and I'm working towards completely eliminating it from my life in every way. It's not easy, but it's doable.

I admire you dedication to the jealousy free lifestyle
But how do you not call you girl a thot while you fukking her bruh :dame:

FSP

Banned
Daps

:why:

:obama: I respect that in a way. She might not though.:pachaha: