If couples were more open to threesomes cheating rates would go down

Guru

1995 -
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I admire you dedication to the jealousy free lifestyle
But how do you not call you girl a thot while you fukking her bruh :dame:

Cuz I'm allowing her to explore her sexuality. I never really knew how much women love sex just as much as men until I started allowing others into the bedroom

It's all about openness and honesty. It isn't for everyone, but for folks who aren't insecure and have honest communication it can be a wonderfully fun addition.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Cuz I'm allowing her to explore her sexuality. I never really knew how much women love sex just as much as men until I started allowing others into the bedroom

It's all about openness and honesty. It isn't for everyone, but for folks who aren't insecure and have honest communication it can be a wonderfully fun addition.

I wanna DP one of the girls I mess with but then I might just look at her like

"You ain't shyt." :patrice:

Guru

1995 -
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I hate that ya'll are the future.
:umad:
The reason you people are so afraid of dating promiscuous folks is that you're insecure because they're more experienced than you, and also because you're afraid they're gonna cheat and hurt your little feelers. If you're confident that you're the sh*t and getting it done in bed, and just making your partner happy as fuk and proud to be your spouse, they not gonna cheat...and if they do? Oh well, on to the next one.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC

More power to you, breh. If it works for you and your girl, have at it. :yeshrug:

Me personally ... I ain't built for a threesome life unless the chicks involved are single. That's the only way I'd even contemplate it.

I ain't in the business of sharing my spouse and I don't think I'd want to be with someone who wouldn't mind sharing me.

FSP

Banned
Daps

I really do appreciate that outlook, but, I can't be doing this with someone I call my girlfriend

How do you even consider it legit relationship at that point. If you're sharing sex you're basically sharing everything with other people

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

Brag about being a cuckold under the guise of enlightenment brehs...