If Drake responded to Pusha several years ago would things have gone differently?

Sinister

Banned
Daps
I mean if Drake would have immediately dissed Push for his "dreams money can buy freestyle" would he be looking crazy seeing as how Push said it wasn't about him or Wayne? Was the pressure even high enough for Drake to consider it then?

If he would have responded after the "sweet" freestyle would people have been like "why is he going after Push and not common"?

If Drake would have responded to exodus instead of Wayne would it have saved Wayne humiliation by not putting out Ghoulish or added to it by seemingly have Drake fight his battles for him?

Would responding to crutches, crosses, caskets have propelled the prelude's sales?

Pre Sophie and before the reference tracks, before more life, a lot of the dirt Push had on Drake wasn't there. Also before 4:44 the story of OJ instrumental didn't exist. Story of Adidon would have been pretty impossible (although the blackface picture would have still been out there).

All I'm saying is that Drake had plenty of other times that he could have responded and things were different then.

I really hate making 2 threads around the same time but I feel tomorrow is going to be the nail in the coffin so I had to get it in today.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I mean if Drake would have immediately dissed Push for his "dreams money can buy freestyle" would he be looking crazy seeing as how Push said it wasn't about him or Wayne? Was the pressure even high enough for Drake to consider it then?

If he would have responded after the "sweet" freestyle would people have been like "why is he going after Push and not common"?

If Drake would have responded to exodus instead of Wayne would it have saved Wayne humiliation by not putting out Ghoulish or added to it by seemingly have Drake fight his battles for him?

Would responding to crutches, crosses, caskets have propelled the prelude's sales?

Pre Sophie and before the reference tracks, before more life, a lot of the dirt Push had on Drake wasn't there. Also before 4:44 the story of OJ instrumental didn't exist. Story of Adidon would have been pretty impossible (although the blackface picture would have still been out there).

All I'm saying is that Drake had plenty of other times that he could have responded and things were different then.

I really hate making 2 threads around the same time but I feel tomorrow is going to be the nail in the coffin so I had to get it in today.
Nobody gives a fukk about his pops, his baby momma, and his child, this is a blackface issue, and the blackface pic been around since 08

Comical people try to separate the Diss from the blackface, I almost forgot about it listen to the media Juelz and not address the real issues.......:manny:

Terrance Curtis Beasley

These ni*gas claim Top 5 but we OVOK
Daps
latest