If every black person in America had a life insurance policy

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
If the police kill someone and say that the person was committing a crime , would that void the insurance policy?
not necessarily. but the families will make a claim regardless and if insurance companies have to spend money on expensive lawyers all the time to fight the claims in court... :patrice:

so either you pay millions ever few days to black families for insurance claims....or you pay millions per week to fight claims that you think dont apply to policies :hula:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the police kill someone and say that the person was committing a crime , would that void the insurance policy?

Seems like the insurance company would agree with the police so they wouldn't have to pay out.

I like the thinking. But it would only further endanger black people.

Some people would set up family members to get got by making anonymous accusatory tips to law enforcement.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Seems like the insurance company would agree with the police so they wouldn't have to pay out.
Normally, yes.

Just about every insurance policy says that any death that occurred while committing a crime voids the policy.
Suicide (within 2 years) also voids the policy.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city

So you saying black people are criminals? Huh cac faggit?

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
The OP was the one who brought up people getting killed by police.

The police would say the person was a criminal and the insurance company would agree with them so they wouldn't pay out.
Oh really cac?

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Normally, yes.

Just about every insurance policy says that any death that occurred while committing a crime voids the policy.
Suicide (within 2 years) also voids the policy.
that's where the lawyers come in. most of these cop killings allege that crimes were being committed at the time of shooting. if there is evidence against that and charges are dropped, the family gets a claim fulfilled, i would think.

But i think insurance companies would make the call to their politicians to change laws immediately to avoid disputing claims in courts all the damn time cause some retarded cop couldnt keep his gun holstered and killed an innocent black man

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that's where the lawyers come in. most of these cop killings allege that crimes were being committed at the time of shooting. if there is evidence against that and charges are dropped, the family gets a claim fulfilled, i would think.

But i think insurance companies would make the call to their politicians to change laws immediately to avoid disputing claims in courts all the damn time cause some retarded cop couldnt keep his gun holstered and killed an innocent black man
Yeah that's a good question. I don't know if a rejection could be appealed if it was later determined that no crime had been committed. I suspect there's some kind of statute of limitations on it, but I don't know. I'm in the industry but not specifically in that area.