If Floyd Mayweather got in the octagon it would be one of the biggest sporting events in history

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
If you think about it, Dana White is stupid to not take a loan out on his car so he can leverage the amount of money he would need to make that happen.

Imagine Mayweather gets in the octagon and beats McGregor there to :banderas:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Conor would just kick him for a couple of rounds and take him down, conor could really toy and embarrass him in there. Floyd would never put himself in that situation. Just look how he walks around with bodyguards every where he goes, he does not want to be in that situation at all with anyone.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Every cac in America would pay to see Floyd finally take what would almost certainly be a guaranteed L....

That's why I'm glad it won't happen....
full

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Floyd would lose I guess and no way he's gonna be s stupid to jut jump in the octagon as the A side at 41 years old of age
we're talking about one of the most risk averse fighters who said multiple time that his health comes first and one who never let himself pressured into wars by anyone... no way he's gonna go to fight an MMA fight after that

with that said I'd give Mayweather more shot in an MMA fight than McGergor in a boxing fight
Mayweather was a more dominant champion in his ow sport and McGergor's supposed main strength in MMA is also Mayweather's main strength, McGergor doesn't really grapple and wrestle as far as I know. I guess he would still do it against Mayweather but being a fighter who's not that good i that department I still give Mayweather more chance in an MMA fight than McGregor in a boxing fight