If Floyd Mayweather got in the octagon it would be one of the biggest sporting events in history

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
In UFC , McGregor is a stand up striker , known for putting mfs out

So why IF Mayweather get in the Octagon , would he KICK and WRESTLE ? He only wrestled Holloway last I remember

Why not throw hands like usual ??

Yall either admitting Conor would lose in his usual game or hatin like usual

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
In UFC , McGregor is a stand up striker , known for putting mfs out

So why IF Mayweather get in the Octagon , would he KICK and WRESTLE ? He only wrestled Holloway last I remember

Why not throw hands like usual ??

Yall either admitting Conor would lose in his usual game or hatin like usual
:youngsabo: I like the way you think brother

Keep your foot on the neck of these UFC dweebs :birdman:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Floyd is 40 and is going to earn 300 mil for this fight,why would he take less at his age to fight in the UFC IE Minor Leagues.

Id love to see a younger boxer in his prime fight Conor in an octagon,much greater chance of beating him in the octagon then he has of lasting 3 rounds in a boxing ring.

You give Adrien Broner 6 months of training and he'd whoop alot of UFC dudes with straight hands...

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
:youngsabo: I like the way you think brother

Keep your foot on the neck of these UFC dweebs :birdman:

I like UFC a lot but them nikkas don't got hands . Jon Jones don't even got hands . He got elbows, knees, kicks cuz he so long:dame: but a nikka like Rumble would KO him.

Even my nikka Woodley need to work on his hands , that throw one right hand shyt is weak af.

McGregor sat there the first fight and let NATE DIAZ just 2 piece him , didn't block or try to block .

Anderson Silva had the best hands in UFC history

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
I like UFC a lot but them nikkas don't got hands . Jon Jones don't even got hands . He got elbows, knees, kicks cuz he so long but a nikka like Rumble would KO him.

Even my nikka Woodley need to work on his hands , that throw one right hand shyt is weak af.

McGregor sat there the first fight and let NATE DIAZ just 2 piece him , didn't block or try to block .

It's because they throw from the arms. They're "Strikers" rather than "Punchers"

and most of them can't box for shyt :mjlol:

Yes, striking is a part of punching but striking is not punching and punching is not boxing, though punching is part of boxing

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I like UFC a lot but them nikkas don't got hands . Jon Jones don't even got hands . He got elbows, knees, kicks cuz he so long:dame: but a nikka like Rumble would KO him.

One of the biggest tragedies about Jones is his lack of hands. If he was even just as good as Cormier there he'd be unbeatable.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Floyd is 40 and is going to earn 300 mil for this fight,why would he take less at his age to fight in the UFC IE Minor Leagues.

Id love to see a younger boxer in his prime fight Conor in an octagon,much greater chance of beating him in the octagon then he has of lasting 3 rounds in a boxing ring.

You give Adrien Broner 6 months of training and he'd whoop alot of UFC dudes with straight hands...
The moment 1 of them dudes kicked him, he would be shook. And then u can knee in the clinch... No legit boxer is stepping into mma.