If God is all good, he cannot be all powerful?

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
I remember this quote from BvS. I feel like this makes sense. I also don't think God can have a gender. Not the Most High God anyway. Wouldn't an all powerful, being be whole? Thoughts?:jbhmm:

edit: Please just answer the question. Everything else is irrelevant to the thread.

:jbhmm:

I've seen God through the eyes of a Christian (former) and spiritualist. God to me is a Higher Being of infinite Wisdom which therefore gives "Him" power bc he can oppose all evil. I think he is both masculine and feminine in energy not gender like humans.

For example, I've had alot of dreams about a Twin Flame within the past year which caused me to research them. When a soul begins its journey of incarnating, that soul is split into two Beings, one Being is masculine and one Being is feminine but both are still one soul. They are the same soul divided so they can experience their journeys through their respective energies which will maximize their growth. Once they both mature in character from the pov of their respective energy, they become more God-like and reconnect on their last incarnation to die together and return to the Source Energy ( God) as one like they began. Once reconnected, the Beings are one again soul but with wiser, evolved (mature) masculine and feminine energy. Again, this is God.

Every soul is trying to reach this God-like status of development. We all are Gods but havent mastered our potential like the Source God and that's why we incarnate.

Good is the ability to be mature and wise in the face of evil. Evil is the inability to act morale against a stronghold. A stronghold can be an addiction or character flaw and is the mirror opposite of good (maturity and wisdom). Both of these are energies as well. God has supreme wisdom over evil and all things which in action looks like intelligence.

Everything is energy and our life experiences are based on how we respond to the various circumstances and events in which different types/ levels of energy are presented.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
It's seems harsh for most :pachaha:

I think that everything He does has a purpose that is not for this world, by following His path we can have the opportunity to see which.

But one thing people should keep in mind is that turning against God will not change the course of life, the world has always been like that and will continue to be until the prophecies are fulfilled.
Uh ok. since you're a human I can't trust what you say. So you continue to believe what you wish.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Now how do you know this. Have you ever met God? And you also are still avoiding the question. Either answer or leave cause your answers are weak as fukk.
I gave you the best answer as I could. Sorry it's not what you wanted and no I never met g-d :ld: Let's keep it civil now.