If I have to decide between a loudmouth moron and a corrupt liar, I vote for...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
HOW ABOUT I VOTE FOR NO ONE.... THEYRE BOTH BAD CANIDATES!!!! :mindblown: Both parties are fukked....

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I don't think the Trump 'supporters' are really considering the kind of grave economical (as well as other) disasters that could easily take place under Trump....Beyond that, it's just repulsive for any other number of reasons, but if you need a real pragmatic logical reason, not based on morality or character, there you have it.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I dont' want to deflect here, but there are probably other posters much more skilled at this particular argument then myself....but, how America is perceived internationally effects our markets, Trump being sworn in could crumble the stock market, as a real broad, wide example. If he were to pursue a 'Wall', (and other idiotic, hardheaded, illogical ideas, based in xenophobia and bigotry) that could drastically impact our relationship with Mexico, via trade, so for people who depend on importing or exporting goods with Mexico, it would be disastrous.

His ill-rational, inexperienced approach to EVERYTHING would ostracize us from our allies in trade and conflict, domestically? His love for the police, where will that lead? More money in law enforcement and prisons, less to combat poverty, less for schools.....Like the government shutdown that took place in 2013, we could easily see something like that again, on an even greater scale....There are numerous examples to be found, the main issue being he is entirely unfit, unqualified for the presidency, and it's a surety that this country and it's occupants will suffer under Trump.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I dont' want to deflect here, but there are probably other posters much more skilled at this particular argument then myself....but, how America is perceived internationally effects our markets, Trump being sworn in could crumble the stock market, as a real broad, wide example. If he were to pursue a 'Wall', (and other idiotic, hardheaded, illogical ideas, based in xenophobia and bigotry) that could drastically impact our relationship with Mexico, via trade, so for people who depend on importing or exporting goods with Mexico, it would be disastrous.

His ill-rational, inexperienced approach to EVERYTHING would ostracize us from our allies in trade and conflict, domestically? His love for the police, where will that lead? More money in law enforcement and prisons, less to combat poverty, less for schools.....Like the government shutdown that took place in 2013, we could easily see something like that again, on an even greater scale....There are numerous examples to be found, the main issue being he is entirely unfit, unqualified for the presidency, and it's a surety that this country and it's occupants will suffer under Trump.
:yeshrug: slow death or fast death it's death either way.

plushcarpet

Superstar
Daps
Real talk,this is the only thing that will get me to vote for Hillary
Donald trump is pro nuclear energy, which is a big deal

i think his message gets skewed a little bit because he's a realist that wants to focus on immediate issues

ideally everybody should switch to green energy, stop driving, stop using oil, etc etc

realistically
, there is no way to do that without making a lot of people suffer in the process

personally i don't like the fact that he called climate change a hoax, only because it allows the media to run with it and go wild, but im also not 100% convinced that there isn't an agenda behind this climate change hysteria that's been going on

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

Yeah, i've heard the market argument before. I think Trump's election would definitely have an affect, as all elections do, and this one would probably be more impactful than most, but it's not like it'll cause a recession or anything. America is one of, if not the most, politically stable nations on the earth. And it's not because of the temperament of each individual President, it's because of the systems and foundations that organize and run American society. The office of the Presidency is very hamstrung, especially with regards to domestic policy, so half the shyt Trump has been proposing for the past year he won't have the power or authority to execute. Trump can't just say "Build the wall" and force American labourers to do so. Border control is a congressional responsibility, so congress will have to authorize that.

As for impact on trade, yes the President can set agendas, but that's a main component of Trump's policy, and it's far from novel. Whether or not his trade policies are more negative than positive is a legit debate, but it won't be some catastrophic shyt for the American economy as a whole. His Mexico trade policy may have a large effect for those whose business is predicated on Mexican-American trade, but it may also help prop up other businesses who suffer from Mexican-American trade. The specifics are out of my depth, so if anyone reading this can speak on it, i'd be interested in hearing more. Trump's proposed economic fukkery with China is the more interesting/impactful dynamic, but it looks like China's economy is ready to implode any moment now, so it may not even matter.

As for being ostracized from global allies, that's not a bug in Trump's foreign policy, it's a feature. He's an isolationist. And funnily enough, that's what Obama has spent his 2nd term trying to do. The NATO pullback is something both Trump and Obama are in favour of. It's Clinton who is keeping with the American foreign policy establishment status quo of "a finger in every pie". I'm pretty sick of American imperialism, so I'd be interested to see how Trump continuing Obama's pullback would play out.

Government shutdown will be just as likely with Clinton as with Trump. They did it with Obama, who was even more of a compromiser than Clinton will be. The problem lies with Congress and American society being so highly polarized, not with the President.

Again, there are many legit reasons to dislike Trump or support Clinton, but I'm just not feeling the apocalyptic histrionics. America is much larger than the Presidency. The political structure was specifically built to survive people like Trump.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The moron.

At least with the moron, we know that both sides of the aisle will unite to keep him from destroying the country. President Drumpf will be the lamest one-term president in U.S. history. To me, this is a better scenario than a lying, corrupt c*nt ruining the country with her poor decisions, lack of morals, and her neoconservative foreign policy. I fear the day that women gets control of the WH because she is only driven by ambition and greed. She supports the prison and military industrial complex, so there's only two guarantees with a shytlary presidency: more wars and more black males getting locked up. And sadly, she has the support of many c00ns, feminists, and the lamestream media, which will only embolden her to destroy our country with bad policies.

So Mr. Donald Trump...you get my vote sir. May you flip Washington upside-down with your brash idiocy, and expose the corruptness in politics.
congratulations you have chosen to side with an obvious racist that his own party doesn't want.
Pretty sure Trump is both of those things
He's also far worse than Hillary Clinton.

The mental gymnastics people are pulling to vote for an obvious lying, racist, sexist, bigot, fascist is just astonishing.

Hillary Clinton is a bit hawkish and a liar but many, hell probably the majority of politicians are liars.

There are prominent republicans revoking their endorsement of Trump and many in the party are fighting against him and are trying to seek an alternative. How anybody that isn't a racist sexist ect can look at Trump and vote for him is mind boggling.

Last edited: