If I have to decide between a loudmouth moron and a corrupt liar, I vote for...

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Post where I said it was a bigger deal.

First...go head and act like the Clintons are the only President's that were locking up n!ggas left and right. You don't wanna get into that argument. Not with all the KKK members and other White Nationalists that occupied that mansion. They are in a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong line of Presidents involved in American White Supremacy.

Second...I bring Trump racist sh!t up because it needs to be stated TIME AND TIME AGAIN to black people who unashamedly says they will be voting for a man that has a history of openly displayed racism towards Black people. I see more "black" supporters than black Hillary supporters on here.

da fukk is your point here? that unabashed racism is worse than racism hidden behind policy?

trump and hillary can go to hell, but at least trump's racism is out. he ain't out here doing the dab and naynay to pander to kneegrows.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
da fukk is your point here? that unabashed racism is worse than racism hidden behind policy?

trump and hillary can go to hell, but at least trump's racism is out. he ain't out here doing the dab and naynay to pander to kneegrows.

I don't give a fvck that he's open about not liking Black people. That "unabashed" racism is going to be racism "behind policy" the moment that f@ggot becomes President. That's my point.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
can you even state any relevant trump positions other than building that wall and make murica great again?
Read Donald Trump's Subdued Victory Speech

And by the way, the terrible trade deals that Bernie was so vehemently against and he’s right on that will be taken care of far better than anyone ever thought possible and that’s what I do. We are going to have fantastic trade deals. We’re going to start making money and bringing in jobs.
:ld:

Just remember this: I’m going to be your champion. I’m going to be America’s champion because you see this election isn’t about Republican or Democrat; it’s about who runs this country – the special interests or the people and I mean the American people.
:leon:

The Clintons have turned the politics of personal enrichment into an art form for themselves. They’ve made hundreds of millions of dollars selling access, selling favors, selling government contracts, and I mean hundreds of millions of dollars. Secretary Clinton even did all of the work on a totally illegal private server. Something about how she’s getting away with this folks nobody understands.
:whoo:

Hillary Clinton turned the State Department into her private hedge fund – the Russians, the Saudis, the Chinese – all gave money to Bill and Hillary and got favorable treatment in return. It’s a sad day in America when foreign governments with deep pockets have more influence in our own country than our great citizens.
:ooh:

I visited the crumbling cities and the struggling schools. I’ve seen our dilapidated airports, highways, bridges and I’ve compared them to other countries where we see facilities so far superior to ours it’s really not to be believed, hard to imagine what’s happened to our country. America is getting taken apart piece by piece, auctioned off, and just rapidly, auctioned off to the highest bidder.We’re broke, we’re broke. We owe $19 trillion dollars going quickly to $21 trillion. Our infrastructure is a disaster. Our schools are failing.
:wow:

But we can turn this all around. We’re going to do it by putting America first. That commitment is the foundation for change that’s been missing and it’s been missing for a long time. It’s important to understand what America First means. It means on foreign policy we will never enter into any kind conflict unless it makes us safer as a nation. It has to make us safer as a nation. This is the opposite of Hillary’s foreign policy which invaded Libya, destabilized Iraq, unleashed ISIS and threw Syria into chaos and created the mass migration which is wreaking havoc all over the world, and while putting Iran on the path to nuclear weapons and making them a dominant power in the Middle East and they are dominant and we have made them that way, folks. We have made them that way.
GpLtCWM.gif

On trade, America First means the American worker will have his or her job protected from unfair foreign competition. What’s happening there is absolutely a disgrace. No PPP, you’re right about that and you mean no PP. We are going, and remember this; we are only going to have great trade deals, OK. We are only going to have that. We’re not going to approve, as somebody just said, the TransPacific Partnership which is a disaster, a disaster, for our country, almost as bad as NAFTA signed by Bill Clinton, which has just stripped our country of our factories and our manufacturing and moved them to other places, in particular Mexico. If it’s not a great deal for our country, we will not sign it.
:whew:

On energy policy, America First means opening up America’s great potential to bring wealth and prosperity to our own workers including our wonderful and hard-working miners who have been absolutely totally mistreated by this Administration.
:patrice:

On economic policy, America First means having tax and regulatory policies that keep jobs and wealth in the United States, substantially lowering taxes for middle class Americans and business; likewise, regulation which is strangling our economy which would be brought down from its present insane level. We will make it very, very good for our companies, for our small business and for people that want to survive and do well in our country.
:jbhmm:
On immigration policy, America First means protecting the jobs, wages and security of American workers, whether first or tenth generation (:jawalrus:). No matter who you are, we’re going to protect your job because let me tell you our jobs are being stripped from our country like we’re babies. The beauty of America First is that it brings us all together. Every American worker of every background is entitled to the same benefits, protections and rights and privileges; it’s got to be that way. Now, the people in charge say things can’t change. I’m here today to tell you that we have to change. We have no choice. We have to change.
:ehh:

We’re going to put America back to work. We’re going to make our own products. We’re going to put America back to work. We’re going to rebuild our inner cities which are absolutely a shame and so sad. We’re going to take care of our African American people (:upsetfavre:) that have been mistreated for so long (:ohhh:). We’re going to make you and your family safe, secure and prosperous, prosperous again. Together, we will put the American people first again, first again.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Pretty sure Trump is both of those things

Trump is incorruptible though. He's already rich as shyt, hes had power BUYING politicians. All he has to work for is his legacy now.

King Kreole

Daps
he shoulda saved this speech

altho im sure hell just recycle it :skip:

know what i like about trump? hes about to attack whillary like nothing weve ever seen before. fukk manners, fukk passive aggressive attacks. hes gonna shyt all over her :dead:
It shows that he has his feet under him and his team understands the proper way to frame this election. Whether or not he sticks to it remains to be seen, but he has the capability. It might be a hot summer :banderas:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Whitey and c00ns skrong in here. I'm out.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can't tell if serious or trolling. you realize he didn't state any policy positions other than "trust me it'll be great!" :gladbron:

:stopitslime:

if you eat this kind of bs up i think you're better off just not voting for potus. just educate yourself on other down ballot topics and vote on those. :yeshrug:
you say this like whillary said all this specific shyt in her speech

"i want equal pay for women!"
"i want to put more money in communities of color!"
"i want wages to go up!"

nothing specific about that :dead:

King Kreole

Daps
can't tell if serious or trolling. you realize he didn't state any policy positions other than "trust me it'll be great!" :gladbron:

:stopitslime:

if you eat this kind of bs up i think you're better off just not voting for potus. just educate yourself on other down ballot topics and vote on those. :yeshrug:
lol this was a stump speech, not a thesis. The purpose is to outline a vision. Candidates are still in the messaging phase. Hillary is talking in generalities too.

I have no idea if he will follow through on any of these messages, nor do I really care. I'm not even eligible to vote. I'm an interested spectator. My interest is academic and coming from the point of political messaging. Trump is an incredible case study.

And btw, looking the state of congressional gridlock and the actual powers of the presidency, the most important metric by which to judge your potus vote is their foreign policy. If you believe Clinton's FP is better than Trump's proposed FP, then go ahead and vote for her. Neither will have much luck getting their domestic agenda through.

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only thing to look forward to during this election cycle is just how much ether Drumpf is gonna rain down on billary...he's gonna expose those two political hacks for who they really are

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
People calling me sambo but bitter losers are basically voting for a guy who is opposite of bernie. just say that you are suffering from bitter ex wife syndrome :philha:

y'all never cared about black people as much as you claim you do :sas2: