If I have to decide between a loudmouth moron and a corrupt liar, I vote for...

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
I'd like to vote for Jill or another left candidate but realistically, that's just a protest vote. If it was just a corporate Democrat vs. a corporate Republican, I would still vote in that manner. But Trump is so hated, even by a lot of Republicans, and can shake things up more (even for the worse :ehh:)... so right now I'm leaning towards voting for him :scusthov: I doubt he even wins though.

Stability in an unjust system is not desirable to me.

Things could still get buck if Trump loses though because he is the last hope for a lot of racist cacs. If he loses I think they'll take on a more aggressive posture on the ground.

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
i hope the idiocy in this thread doesn't rub off on the more stable minded brehs. people really don't understand the downstream negative impact a complete buffoon like trump would have. dude has no fukkn clue how to administrate or govern a country or strategize policy.

i don't like hillary, but i know she wouldn't do as much irreparable damage as trump would. plus i'd prefer most of obama's policies be extended rather than allow trump to tinker with what he feels is good for him.
Which policies? Drones? Race to the Top? ObummaCare? TPP?:sas1:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
I'd like to vote for Jill or another left candidate but realistically, that's just a protest vote. If it was just a corporate Democrat vs. a corporate Republican, I would still vote in that manner. But Trump is so hated, even by a lot of Republicans, and can shake things up more (even for the worse :ehh:)... so right now I'm leaning towards voting for him :scusthov: I doubt he even wins though.

Stability in an unjust system is not desirable to me.

Things could still get buck if Trump loses though because he is the last hope for a lot of racist cacs. If he loses I think they'll take on a more aggressive posture on the ground.

Lean towards the last hope of racist cacs brehs :heh:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Lean towards the last hope of racist cacs brehs :heh:

It's a chaos vote :yeshrug:

Battles in the street with the fascists
3ecc1013d885075f128ede512284d1d8.gif

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Any black person steps inside a voting booth and votes for Trump is a Cot damn c00n. Plain and simple. Listen to Tariq and don't vote for neither one of them racist liars.

:dead: at ANY EDUCATED person believing a Trump Presidency will bring change in Wall Street.

I'm gonna uppp these threads in like 2 years just to laugh at ya'll n!ggas.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Ohhhh...and that "corrupt liar" tag can comfortably be given to Trump f@ggot ass too. I love how ya'll Trump supporters LOVE to act he hasn't drop kicked facts and truth all the way the fvck out of the ring during his campaign.

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just can't vote for someone who is blatantly racist and doesn't believe in global warming.

Then again, I can't vote for someone who defended a rapist and tried to say it was the 12 year old girl's fault.

:ld:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Why do people assume Trumps going to get into office and be like this.

The system isn't setup for that, especially considering how terrible congress is. Trump's not going to bring complete anarchy to a whole republic.
You're basically voting for a more incompetent George W. with no Sith Lord Cheney behind him.

You don't have to vote Hillary either, go third party or write in. But voting because you expect chaos isn't the way to go because it's not gonna go down like that.

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
Any black person steps inside a voting booth and votes for Trump is a Cot damn c00n. Plain and simple. Listen to Tariq and don't vote for neither one of them racist liars.

:dead: at ANY EDUCATED person believing a Trump Presidency will bring change in Wall Street.

I'm gonna uppp these threads in like 2 years just to laugh at ya'll n!ggas.
this same exactb shyt applies just as equally to hillary as it does to trump.

if you think hillary gives a fukk about minorities youre just as much of a sellout.

open racist vs closet racist 2016.

stop fooling yourself

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
this same exactb shyt applies just as equally to hillary as it does to trump.

if you think hillary gives a fukk about minorities youre just as much of a sellout.

open racist vs closet racist 2016.

stop fooling yourself

N!gga, did you not read my first post? I said fvck both of them. Read, N!gga. It's fundamental.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I dapped you but I ain't voting for Trump...

Voting for Trump is like giving Bernie Madoff your money even though you know he's running a ponzie scheme...Trump is very transparent, hes grade A classic con man...

They're both unelectable and the countries fukked either way...The best way we can show our disdain for these shyt candidates and send a message to these circus parties that have destroyed the country is by voting third party...

A viable third party is the only way we will ever get real change...

Thats why I'll be voting for Jill and Gary...

:pacspit: the Democons and Rethuglicans
According to some posters, a viable third party doesn't deserve to win, we gotta stick to the corrupt dems and GOP.

@ThreeLetterAgency

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just can't vote for someone who is blatantly racist and doesn't believe in global warming.

Then again, I can't vote for someone who defended a rapist and tried to say it was the 12 year old girl's fault.

:ld:
i wish that this country wasnt full of so many fukkin sheep