"If I hear the word doppelgänger one more time" Vampire Diaries Season 5 and the Originals thread

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
:blessed:

It had it's moments but I thought last season was the weakest season. Hopefully this season is much better. Hopefully my dude Stefan get him a bad bish this season. :smh: at Elena and her bullshyt. Him and Bekah never got a chance cause of her spinoff. Gonna miss her and Klaus though. Also we need more killing, gore and better story this season. Stefan and Damon need to develop their vampire skills this season.

I tried to watch True Blood. That shyt is horrible. :huhldup: Anna Paquin sexy though :takedat:

Last edited:

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope Stefan is dead.....I doubt they're bold enough to do it but I'm still hoping

As for the Originals that show might be the Angel to Vampire Diaries Buffy

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio
I hope Stefan is dead.....I doubt they're bold enough to do it but I'm still hoping

As for the Originals that show might be the Angel to Vampire Diaries Buffy

damon and stefan need to put the show on their back without klaus being there

Batz

The Freaks Come out At Night
Daps
Don't mess with VD, but the originals looks like straight piff:whew:

Daps
Reppin
I am NOT a sex offender
My favorite show is back!

With Bonnie dead, though, I wonder what more we'll have about the "other side?" Jeremy should still be able to see her, which means he can also see Alaric, and I guess Kol, who I hope they bring back as I sort of liked him and thought he made a nice assholish villain.