"If I hear the word doppelgänger one more time" Vampire Diaries Season 5 and the Originals thread

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
not sure why the anti-klaus posts, i understand the criticisms but imo dude been carrying the bulk of both shows since he showed up. more evidently so since he left TVD as the originals is a better show ... at least to me anyways.

one thing i forgot tho ... did klaus get hayley pregnant off screen and only cares about the child with elijah simping in the background? i dont remember how the angle started but the whole storyline comes off a bit contrieved ... plus i hate these brother triangles shyt especially since TVD insist on shoving that aspect of the show down your throat at every turn. (granted it should be expected since its a cw show but still)

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
not sure why the anti-klaus posts, i understand the criticisms but imo dude been carrying the bulk of both shows since he showed up. more evidently so since he left TVD as the originals is a better show ... at least to me anyways.

one thing i forgot tho ... did klaus get hayley pregnant off screen and only cares about the child with elijah simping in the background? i dont remember how the angle started but the whole storyline comes off a bit contrieved ... plus i hate these brother triangles shyt especially since TVD insist on shoving that aspect of the show down your throat at every turn. (granted it should be expected since its a cw show but still)
He got Hayley pregnant in the vampire diaries

Daps
Reppin
I am NOT a sex offender

I think Klaus just fukked cuz she was hot and he was horny so why not. If he knew he could get a chick preggers I bet he would have covered it up. Let that be a lesson to all of us! Let us learn from Klaus! Let us not impregnate girls we don't even like that much!

So from what I gather its mostly Elijah simping on Hayley, but his own love and respect for his baby bro gets in the way, not Klaus non existent love for Hayley.

Is Rebekah really gone? That shyt ain't cool with me, b! I can not get jiggy with that, fellows.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Is Rebekah really gone? That shyt ain't cool with me, b! I can not get jiggy with that, fellows.

like dude said early they throw people in the bushes for a minute, its better than killing them off, (but they do that too), there is no point in stretching or wasting story lines on everybody when you don't need them, it keeps the show fresh

but ill check and make sure

the new witch is hot and hayley and camile are still there so its not like there is nothing else to look at

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
like dude said early they throw people in the bushes for a minute, its better than killing them off, (but they do that too), there is no point in stretching or wasting story lines on everybody when you don't need them, it keeps the show fresh

but ill check and make sure

the new witch is hot and hayley and camile are still there so its not like there is nothing else to look at

And Marcell can go to war now that his snowbunny distraction is gone

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Klaus annoys me because the writing for him is so blatantly obvious that it is the writers in full :cape: for the character. Dude has treated all of his siblings like shyt for hundreds of years. Stabbing them with white daggers and boxing them up for decades whenever he felt like it but the minute one of them returns the treatment the show goes into overtime making it look like that character is somehow worse than Klaus and being unfair to him. Plus he is a whiny c*nt. They are pretty much on the verge of ruining him like they did Damon on TVD once they have him get into a relationship with that plain looking white bartender chick.
Klaus is a sack of shyt...they should embrace that and stop with the nonsense that his horrible behavior is explainable because his daddy was abusive. I would actually enjoy the character more that way.

And I tossed TVD in the bushes and removed it from the DVR because that show is beyond horrible now.

daemonova

Daps
its real, y'all

the originals/TVD got the best farm system in the game, thought plenty of legs on deck :smugbiden:

here is tonights previews

daemonova

Daps
And Marcell can go to war now that his snowbunny distraction is gone
tumblr_n2p9vqk42v1socz3go1_250.gif
tumblr_n2p9vqk42v1socz3go5_250.gif
tumblr_n2p9vqk42v1socz3go6_250.gif
tumblr_n2p9vqk42v1socz3go8_250.gif
tumblr_n2p9vqk42v1socz3go7_250.gif
tumblr_n2p9vqk42v1socz3go9_250.gif
tumblr_n2p9vqk42v1socz3go10_250.gif